10

a/n: hi, my lovers! I changed the writing a bit because I wanted to try something new.

-------------

"Now I remember you, Adachi Yuto."

"Really? I thought you'll never remember me."

"I promised you that I'll come back and never leave you again. But it's just a promise, why are you so childish?"

"It's a pinky promise."

I didn't pay attention to him anymore. I looked at the teacher and the teacher was looking at Yuto.

"Yuto, I'll move classes again."

"I just talked, teacher. Use to it."

"Then, Kyo, you've got detention."

"What?! Why? What have I done?"

Mr Choi made me sign to go outside the class. I looked at Yuto, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

The teacher was looking straigh at me, so I ran out the class.

But when I turned back to close the room, a strange arm closed it for me. I looked in my back and I saw Jaemin smiling widely.

"What have you done?"

"M-me? Nothing. The teacher sent me here because of Yuto. And..."

"Shhh."

He put a finger in front of his face and with his left arm he moved from the door.

He slowly pushed me and I hit the wall. His beautiful eyes were killing me.

He kissed me very deep. I didn't wanted this to end. But, for my unluck, dream team came.

"Yah! I think I'm not interrupting something, am I?" said Chenle while covering his eyes.

"You know, here are kids!" said Renjun while covering Jisung's eyes.

"I'm not a kid!"

Jaemin broke the kiss and looked at them. Jisung hit Renjun in the chest.

"Why are you here? What have you all done?" I asked.

"We.... um... wanted to leave the lessons for today, so... we yelled at the teacher." answered Jeno.

"And you all got detention?"

"Well... Yeah."

We went in the school and Haechan stole a ball from the gym. When the bell rang, Mark hit the ball and we ran to the lessons.

After school and 3rd person POV

Kyo went to detention, followed by Jaemin. When they entered the classroom, the others were waiting for them, quietly. Why? Because Mr Choi was there was there.

Jaemin and  Kyo were sitting next to each other. Mr Choi told them do not talk or at least look at each other or he'll send them to the principal.

Kyo was already sleeping. But she woke up after some minutes because Mr Choi wanted to say something.

"Hm! And here is your punishment!" he said while taking a paper from his pocket. "All of you have to wash the gym with sponges. I think you can start now, you'll never finish in time. Good luck."

He gave them 8 sponges and they went to the gym. There was 127 team as well. Including Yuta.

Taeyong was angry and when he saw Kyo he ran to dream team and almost punched her.