12

And with Jaemin was Yuta.

"Hi, Kyo." said Jaemin and came closer.

Winwin was holding my hand, looking straight at Jaemin. He stepped back with a scared face.

Something happened between those two. Winwin let my hand and went with Doyoung and Johnny to try new hair colors.

"Um... Jaemin, sorry for the fight we had. I speak for both of us." Chenle said and pointed at Jisung.

"It's ok. Have you made your bag? If yes, can you help me? I've got a lot of things."

"Yeah, sure. Bye Kyo. It was nice to talk to you and nobody to disturb us."

Chenle looked back at Jaemin and walked away. Jaemin shrugged his shoulder and ran after Chenle.

Yuta was looking down.

"Yuta. I know you don't want to talk to me, but... are you going to Japan on Christmas?"

"Why did you asked?"

"Nevermind. I'll call my dad."

Phone call

Kyo: Hi, dad.

Dad: How's my princess doing?

Kyo: I'm fine, I guess. Anyway, when will you pick me up?

Dad: For what?

Kyo: For going to Japan. To see mom.

Dad: Oh, I... didn't know that you want to see her again from what happened.

Kyo: Where are you?

Dad: In Osaka. Don't you have a friend who's japanese or something?

Kyo: Yeah, but...

Dad: Great then. See you soon!

Kyo: Wait dad...

End of conversation

I looked at Yuta.

"Are you going to Japan this holiday?"

"Um... Yeah. With my dad."

"Can I come with you? My dad forgot to take me and I can't go without an adult."

"Sure... I guess."

And with that he left. I went to my room and packed my stuff. A sound scared me. Like an evil laugh.

I went out of my room and I saw Chenle laughing at Jisung.

"Chenle? Is that you who's laughing like a dolphin?"

"Jisung tried to pack his stuff and. and. The bag couldn't be closed, so he put himself on the bag. And then..." he couldn't hold his laugh. "Everything explode like a bomb." (a/n: cerry bomb)

I looked inside their room and Jisung's clothes were, like, everywhere. Even in the bathroom.

Chenle continued to laugh.

"Chenle, I give you three seconds to run or I'll kill you." said Jisung. "Can you take this for a moment?" he asked and gave me a towel. "One... Two... Three!"

I looked at the towel and it was written with big characters, CHENLE.

And I heard another laugh. That was Jisung's. They weren't far away from the room. Chenle was on the floor and Jisung was laughing at him.

"This is karma, buddy."

I went to those two.

"Can you two do something without fighting with each other?"