Chapter 44

No one's POV:~

The day went by for the pack. It was one of those type of days where they all wished that they weren't even up or was on holiday. Well, since the was a week off coming up for them that they were all looking forward to.

But the teachers at Beacon High thought differently. For Stiles, James, Erica, Boyd, Issac, Scott, Allison, Jackson and Lydia they weren't complaining only cause they know what will happen. They managed to finish everything the night that they got their holiday assignments like it was nothing new for them at all.

It's probably because they have gotten used to doing it so much that they were able to get it done within an hour and then they were pretty much lazying around and having a pillow fight somewhere along the lines.

But for John and Derek it was like any other day for them. They were working constantly with no breaks in-between but they also managed to finish it within three hours and then went straight home so that there was nothing destroyed as it was the start of the holiday for the others.

"Der do you want to scare them or something?"

"Sure! What do you have planned?"

"Well for starters we get home unnoticed by everyone that includes Stiles and James as I can guess they are probably having a food fight and pillow fight somewhere in-between."

"Then?"

"What I did to you once they are asleep!"

"Okay. But you do remember that there is a lot of them right?"

"Didn't I show you the different forms that I have? I can make a lot of copies of myself and we can pull it off."

"Sounds like a plan! When do you want to do it?"

"Later today. So do you want to get lunch?"

"As long as there is some meat then I am good."

"Okay then. I know just the place."

And the two took off to a small cafe and both ordered steak burger with chips in a large portions with coffee on the side. It also took them both by surprise because they ordered the same thing and seperatly and payed for it. They never even talked about it either. And they both got a newspaper for themselves and went to get a window table and sat in a comfortable silence, reading the paper and waiting for their order.

By the time it came, they both said thanks at the same time and continued to read the paper and eating at the same time. To others it was like looking at twins but in reality they were no way related to each other. One being in his late twenties and the other early twenties. And that's it. Apart from having the same tastes. They look very different from each other as well.

Both Derek and Jo finished eating, they finished reading the paper. They then started to drink their coffee as well and started to plan everything in order and guessing what the others will be doing or are doing. It can be anyone's guess.

"So once we're done with the coffee, do you want to walk home or something?"

"Yeah, we can get ice-cream on the way back."

"Chocolate or vanilla?"

"Chocolate for definate John!"

"Do you know anywhere that does good ice-cream?"

"Yeah! Know someone who has their own ice-cream plaza here. Don't know if you will like it or not."

"Let's see shall we?"

"Let's see! It's not far from here."

"Let's go then."

And they both left. They were having a silent conversation but to others it was like they were walking in sink that makes them look like models or something. But the boys didn't really care. Got ice-cream and took off to a table and ate whilst they were still having the silent conversation.

With both boys not noticing that their family was there as well and taking photos off them. All of the teens got caught red handed but didn't know just yet as John and Derek was able to sniff them out by a long shot.

They came up with a plan very, very quickly and took off home.