-13-

⚠️Slight smut warning!⚠️

"God there, right th- fuck." Kunpimook moaned out, squirming and whining under the dominant touch of Yugyeom. The younger placed a hand to his neck, applying pressure and squeezing gently before moving his hand down and tugging at the boy's hard nipples. "You like that, You like that slut?" He whispered into the shorter man's ear, groaning as the tightness increased.
"Y-yes! I do, fuck Gyeomie pl-"

Yugyeom's eyes shot open as he sat upright. He felt something pressing against his thigh so he uncovered his lower region to reveal he'd gotten a little excited. "Damn dreams." He groaned, glancing over at Chanyeol, seeing that he was fast asleep before reaching his hand into his pants.

-

"Hey, Taehyung!" Seokjin yelled, waving the butler over. "New suit?"
"Yes actually, I got it yesterday." The demon smiled, lifting his hand and running it through his silky, blonde hair. "It suits you very well, anyways Namjoon is expecting me to come home early today so I must run, see you." He waved, walking in the opposite direction.

Taehyung opened the large front door of the manor and was greeted with the sound of piano, filling his ears. He walked over to the music room and his eyes where met with the sight of the young earl, seated at the piano with his hands dancing along the keys. As soon as the piece finished, he clapped his gloved hands together, making the brunette look at him with a blush painted across his cheeks.

"H-how long have you been there?" The earl asked, getting up from the piano, lifting the key cover over the ivory keys and tucking the stool underneath the instrument. "Long enough." The brunette answered with a simple nod before smiling his infamous bunny smile. "Well did you like it?"
"It was very beautiful, who taught you that piece?" Taehyung smiled his box smile, making the boy giggle. "I've known it since I was younger. Jimin-hyung and I always used to play it together."

"Jimin plays piano?" Taehyung asked, raking his gloved fingers through his fluffy hair. "Yes, he used to. Whether or not he still plays, I don't know. But he was quite good at it, he always looked up to Yoongi-hyung so much." Jungkook answered, holding the older's free hand in his own. "Yeah, about Yoongi." "What abo-"
"He's a demon."

-

Jimin woke up in the protective arms of Yoongi. "You're finally awake? It took you long enough." "Yeah well you weren't the one getting fucked in the ass until four o'clock in the morning." Jimin winced as he moved, the pain in his lower back making him squeak. "Yeah, I suppose. What do you want to do today?" Yoongi asked, now sitting up and bringing a hand up to rub the younger's back softly.

"I want to get my hair dyed and my ears pierced!"

"...What the fuck?"