Chapter 15

Again just after the last giant has been killed spilling Thalia's blood in the process, and Gaea is now awakening.

Percy's POV

"Ah it feels so good to be fully awake" a woman made entirely of dirt rose up and then her form solidified and a woman with glowing brown eyes that swirled and cracked opened, and her dress was brown and like that of a prom dress and her skin was pale for some reason, maybe her not getting enough light.

"You hurt my friends and my family" I said pointing my swords at her and she looked at me and chuckled sending the others stumbling due to the massive earthquakes.

"So a Titaness working for the gods, this is interesting" she said and then I felt two massive pressures on my back and my chest and my vision was filled with darkness and the smell of dirt. I roared shifting into my wolf-lion form and she backed up wide eyed as I stalked her leaving the two walls behind me, and then she got over her shock and formed two giant swords of dirt and swiped at me. I slowed down time and ran up the side of her leg as she moved in slow motion, and then her hand moved faster than I thought it would. I jumped from her hip with silver flowing down the side of her body like blood, and that gave me an idea. I bent the silver from my will pulling it out of her body and freezing the silver in her arms and legs making her immobile except form her head and then I made the silver go underneath her and levitate her off from the ground. Her body fell apart, or tried but I made the silver wider until it was a giant sized dinner plate and all the pieces fell to the middle and roller off the sides to the middle having no where o go where she reformed as a human and started to scream and yell at me. I continued to pull out the silver from her blood until she was on her knees.

Then I stopped and froze her wounds, and solidified the silver into a giant spear that was totally unnecessary, but I didn't care.

"Any last words" I asked with the levitating spear head over my shoulder and as big as my head if not bigger.

"Go to Tartarus" she said and then added the b word for extra measure, and I chuckled before my vision tinted gold and silver and I made the spear shoot forward, but as it touched her skin it enveloped around her suffocating her until she ceased to move. Then I made the silver form around her and rip her apart while a couple of flying knives cut her into pieces and then they all fell to the floor and I was confused.

"What happened" I accidentally said aloud, and I made the silver flow into the natural mines of the earth before touching the surface and as soon as I did. A pain more hurtful than that of changing for my first time, more painful than losing anyone or anything, more painful than entering the roman camp, more painful than the Styx, and more painful than my blood and body changing to that of a Titaness'. I fell to the floor rolling and writhing from the pain and screaming until the pain reached my mind and I blacked out.

I woke up in the infirmary, as usual, and I looked over to see Artemis in a chair sleeping by my side as she regained her strength. I sat up in my white bed and noticed the changes of my body. I was more perfect, and stronger than I had been, and I looked into my consciousness and saw that I had been out for three weeks, three weeks. The worst part wasn't that though I saw my nails had grown a purple tint to their usual black shade. My hair had also changed and it was now completely silver with the highlights I already had from before, and I got two more highlights; a green-brown one, and one that was purple with diagonal black stripes going down it like a candy-cane. Then I noticed that I could feel every metal, every creature, and every particle of the earth and it's creatures. I gripped the sides of my head and then I ripped off the blankets to see that I was in what seemed to be a pitch black assassin's body-suit showing pretty much everything about my new features.