2p Axis finds their S/o stuck upside down

"Okay! Can I get like an Imagine scenario reaction thing where 2p axis S/o is found stuck upside down because they were trying to prove that there was no way that a person could get done the chimney for anything let alone with a bag of toys"(they just think theirs easier ways to break in a home)

________________________________________________________

2p Italy: *rolls his eyes, smirking at you and tries to help you get unstuck*

*sigh* "I have no idea why you'd go through such lengths to prove a point, bella..."

2p Romano: *trying to hold back a fit of giggles*

"Oh mia bella, *snickers* You're going to need a new pair of clothing after we get you unstuck~!"

2p Germany: *laughing hysterically*

"O-Oh meine Gott! Okay, I believe you now!"

2p Japan: *staring at you unimpressed*

"I hope you can get out of there on your own, Sakura.."

(don't worry he'll help if you struggle too much)

2p Prussia: *Covering his mouth from giggles* (lowkey worried)

"O-Oh dear, I believe you now! Do, uhm, you need help getting down?"

2p Austria: *watching you wistful grin*

*sighs* "goodness, you look absolutely adorable like this.. I might just leave you there, my little imp~!" (He's teasing)