[1] Prologue [1]

Note: Please do not ask why I must censor out full names from the EW crew. Its simply disrespectful and I hope its not too distracting that I censor out a letter. Thank you.

If you desire a story that you might regret, a story you never wanted to know, a story in which happened to your innocent soul burried in the shadows, This Title might blend into your league. Though, if you dislike or despise this horrid lovesick someone you've never heard of, you may not be in much of a pit of gold down the sorrow rainbow.

Tord L°rson. You may have heard of this boy. Though, they may have not been the most attractive to his character. Some people call him ''a loner'' or, ''a freak'', ''a stoner'', or ''The forgetten''. This of course were rumors, because no one could bare having a conversation with the freak he was.

Mr. L°rson was always in the back. The back row. The back seat next to the window. No one would bother him. Since some student left to move- or perhaps something else- he had no one next to him. The teachers would not call on him, and of course he would not be noticed by the behind. Tord found this to be heaven, his schooltime ending quickly even though the adverage Highschool Day lasted several hours.

The only thing you wouldnt expect from the Caramel coated, freckled male in black, was that he had a smile. The smile was sick, and im sure you wouldn't want to see it directed to you. We all have bad luck. We all gain karma. One of those reasons must be why Tord set his blank, almost-emotionless eyes on you.

''Her soft skin'' He'd say, ''Her [H/C] locks'' He'd smile and say in his mind

What makes this story even more horrid, is that he documented your life, his life, and his thoughts about you all in his red notebook. He wrote thousands of poems and letters over and over, thousands of roughdrafts that were never sent. Except one. And its sad to say that he had a vocabulary of a star, but a mindset of a maniac, and took his life.

But moving onto a happier note, Your eyes never noticed the several moments of stalking, and you never knew all the sick things he wanted to do to you.

If you want a story about a yandere, i'll give you one.