Chapter Four

After we got done playing video games my parents got home from the store and I decided to help my mom with dinner.

"Hey mom, would you like some help with dinner?" I asked.

"Sure Alex that would be great." she said smiling.

"Ok what would you like me to do?"

"Well we are making chicken tacos so do you want to mix the seasoning up? We have a recipe for it," my mom asked me.

I went over to the drawer she said the recipe was in and pulled it out. I then went over to the pantry to find the spices I needed. I found them and was then told where the measuring spoons are. I mixed the spices together and then brought it over to my mom.

"Ok do you want to help make tortillas now?" she asked.

"Sure."

She showed me how to make the tortillas. It wasn't that hard, you just had to mix the flour with warm water and put balls of it the size of the palm of your hand in the press. I made a bunch of tortillas and then she cooked them.

After we finished making the tortillas we cut up lettuce and tomatoes. Then we made homemade salsa and set the table.

BENN'S POV

Not only is she beautiful but she is amazing at video games. Most girls hate video games or are bad at them if they like them. But not her. She beat me, Hayden, and Brent. She is incredible.

Fuck I need to stop thinking these things. She is sixteen and Andy's sister I shouldn't be thinking like this. He would kill me if he found out I'm having these thoughts about her.

"Benn you up for another round?" Brandon asked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nahh I'll just watch this round."

"Ok whatever dude."

They started playing the game and I tried to focus on watching them and keeping my mind off Alex. It was Andy, Brandon, and Brent playing. They all suck at this game.

"You guys suck at this game," I said laughing.

"Well at least we didn't get beat by a girl," Brent replied.

"Yeah only because you didn't play against her," Hayden fired back.

"So that doesn't mean we would lose to her," Brandon said.

"You guys lost to me and she beat me. It kinda does," I replied.

"Whatever," Andy said.

ALEX'S POV AGAIN

"Dinners ready," mom shouted out to the guys.

They all came running into the dinning room. I was already sitting down at the table. Benn came and sat next to me. Fuck I'm going to be all distracted with him sitting there. He's so hot, not like it matters if I think that though. He probably has a girlfriend and if he doesn't there's no way he would be interested in a sixteen year old.

We started eating and there were small conversations going on around the table.

"Oh Alex, Jenna and Juliet want to take you shopping tomorrow," Andy said to me.

"And they would be?" I asked.

"Um, Jenna is my girlfriend and Juliet is Brandon's," Andy answered laughing.

"Why is it funny that I didn't know who they are?" I asked blushing.

"Because most of our fans would," Brandon said.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

We all finished eating and the guys all went home. I helped my mom clean up then went upstairs. I took a shower and braided my hair. I then put in my headphones playing Black Veil Brides softly and tried to go to sleep because I was drained. But I kept on thinking about Benn. That needs to stop. He would never like me so there is no point in liking him. Finally I felt myself drifting off to sleep.