Chapter Five

I jolted awake confused about why. Then I heard the knocking on my door.

"Alex wake up. Jenna and Juliet are going to be here in an hour to take you shopping," Andy shouted to me.

Damnit I forgot about that. What time is it anyways? I grabbed my phone from the other side of my bed and looked at the time. 11:23. I can't believe I slept that long. I don't really remember having any dreams either... Wait a second I do remember part of one. Andy woke me up from it. Shit it was about Benn. I don't remember what happened but I know it was about him.

"Alex are you getting up," Andy said pounding on my door again.

"Yes for fucks sakes Andy," I shouted to him.

I could here him laughing as he walked away and I reluctantly got up.

ANDY'S POV

I laughed the whole way back downstairs hoping she actually was getting up.

"What's so funny?" Benn asked.

"Apparently Alex doesn't like being woken up," I said still laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"It didn't sound like she was getting up so I asked if she was and her response was 'Yes for fucks sakes Andy' which she shouted quite angrily at me."

"Ha I can't blame her. You do know that not everyone is a morning person and it takes some people time to wake up?" Benn said.

"Yeah whatever," I said ending the conversation.

ALEX'S POV AGAIN

I got up and went over to my closet. I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans which have rips up the legs. I then put on a Black Veil Brides shirt and went to my bathroom to put on my makeup. I don't wear much makeup just mascara and eyeliner. I got done with that then took my hair out of the braid, brushed it, and put on a beanie.

I decided to go downstairs and find something to eat. As I was coming down the stairs I heard Benn's voice. Well at least I look hot. They were in the living room and I walked past and into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw there was Monster. I grabbed one and a banana and went to the living room.

When I got in there Andy was sitting in the only chair and Benn was sitting on the couch. Guess I'm sitting by Benn then.

BENN'S POV

She came into the living room and my heart almost stopped. She looked so amazing. I had to force myself to not stare at her. She took a seat on the other side of the couch and I couldn't help but wish she was closer to me.

Damnit Benn you need to control these thoughts, I scolded myself. She's Andy's sister and only sixteen why am I having these thoughts about her?

"Is that my Monster you're drinking?" Andy asked her.

"I don't see your name on it," she said to him. "Plus I got rudely awakened so I deserve the caffeine."

"Fine whatever. it's probably almost gone now anyways," Andy said. She responded to this by tipping the can back and finishing what was left.

"And now it is gone," she said laughing. God I love her laugh. It's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. Shit that isn't controlling my thoughts.

About five minutes later Jenna and Juliet got here and she left with them.