Part 2

After a lot of discussion and all my classes,In lunch,i sit next to Cindy and Troye and talk about our likes and interests.I learned that Cindy loves bands and Troye loves boys and he likes to sing and one more thing i learned about them is they were my roommates which i'm actually glad to hear. We decided to go to our new dorm or penthouse...i say and settle in.We hop off in my car then drive through our penthouse and i gotta say.....that building is hella huge....i made my way to the woman in her 60s on the desk and ask for my key and my room.

"Oh,dear,i'm Mrs.Lucy Clyde and pleasure to meet the three of you ,by the way here is your keys and your room is in the 7th floor and its number is 879,welcome dear"Mrs.Lucy said with a warm smile while handing me my key.

they help me carrying my baggage then we head to the elevator and clicked the 7th floor,as soon as we got there,Troye open the door and they both help me unpack and settled in.After a few minutes of unpacking."That was exhausting!"Cindy whined."yeah it is"Troye and i agreed in her statement."Guys i'll just go to the rooftop to have some fresh air and i heard that they also have a fancy restaurant there so i better tried their main course,wanna come with me?besides it's 10pm and we still haven't eaten nor cooked a meal for us"i said.Their face lit up and they got excited"sure,we would love too"They said.I change my outfit into a black tank top and skinny jeans and put on my light blue denim jacket and slip on my black and white converse and and let my hair down. right after i'm done.I head to the living room to see Troye wearing a White shirt and tight black jeans with a white shoes and a light blue denim jacket while cindy was wearing a light pink statement shirt with a black bootcut jeans and white sneakers with a light denim jacket also.Her hair was done in double dutch braid."Oh God,We're matching!let's take a selfie"Cindy squealed then take a selfie with us.After taking a lot of pictures we went to the elevator then went to the rooftop.Their rooftop is so stunning,it has fairy lights and a nice view with tables and chairs.It's like a fancy restaurant with a nice view.We take our orders and while we are waiting for our orders.We overhear the group of girls who looked like bitches because they are wearing very revealing dress, gossiping.

"hey girl,i heard that the owner of this building,Jaxton Ash Cadwell will come here in the rooftop!"one of the girls squealed."I bet he's a sexgod and a hottie"One of them said.

"i know,he's a ceo and he's so rich and handsome but he has a girlfriend"One of them said."who cares about his girlfriend,he's so hot"One of them said.

"Bitch"We mumbled in our breathe.Good thing they can't heard us then burst into laughing.Suddenly when the door of the elevator opens,All of the girls squealed an pushed their boobs because standing there was a handsome man with brown eyes and brown hair then beside him is a girl with blonde hair and green eyes,which i assume it's the girl in my class,Avery.

He winked to all the woman which made them fainted while Avery Winked at all the man including Troye which made them smirked except for Troye,he had a look of disgust on his face when she did that.They went to the sofa and Jaxton,according to one of the girls,winked at me,and when he saw the disgust on my face,he just smirked at me.When Cindy saw that she said"Oh my gosh,he wants you""ew no"i said"Did you see that look that the girl gave me,ew,i would probably puke on that"Troye said with a disgust still on his face.