America x Male! Reader (Secret in locker room)

You were so close to him yet so far at the same time. You had know for a while that you weren't into girls and that you had a thing for your best friend Alfred the problem was he didn't swing in that direction. You solved the problem the only way you knew how party and drink like crazy.

"Come on Alfie. It's one party. Lot's of hot girls for you to choose from." You said trying to convince your best friend to go to a party out of town.

"I don't know dude I got baseball practice in the morning." Alfred said as he stood up to head to the next class.

"Forget practice!" You shouted a little too loudly. Others stopped and looked back at the two of you.

Alfred took you by the shoulder and lead you to the back of the room. "Look, (Name), We've been friends forever and you know I got your back, but you've been acting strange lately. Your not in some kind of trouble or addicted to something are you."

"There's just somethings I can't tell you Alfie." You said shacking your head.

"You say that every time I ask. I know there's not a girl involved. So what is it?"  Alfred said said not letting go of your arm.

"How do you know there isn't a girl involved?" You ask raising your voice a little in a panic.

"Dude, your gay." Alfred said casually like it was old news to him.

"How the hell do you know that?!" You were now full panic mode. Looking around hoping no one heard him it would surly ruin you reputation.

"Seriously man, you turn down every woman no matter how hot she is. I just though you were picky on your women at first but no matter what she looks like or what kind of personality she has you look the other way." Alfred explained as you hung your head in shame hiding your face in your hands. "I don't care dude. Your my best buddy nothing's going to change that."

"He already knows and doesn't care so maybe I can bet around the bush maybe he'll get the hint."

"Well to tell you the truth there's this guy I feel in love with." You started but was cut off.

"Hey you two get to your next class! Your late!" The teacher yelled.

"Come on dude gym class is next we'll talk in the locker room after everyone leaves." Alfred said as you both walk out.

In the locker room the two of you stay behind as the others leave. You sat on the bench with your head in your hands trying to find a way to explain your feelings without giving away who the object of your affection is.

"Hey, (Name)?" Alfred said getting your attention. You look up to find him within inches of your face. "Tell me the truth. Do you love me?"

You didn't dare back away and just by looking in the Alfred's bright blue eyes you know he wasn't pulling some kinda joke. You stood up slowly never losing eye contact. "Yes, I do love you." You put your hand on his cheek and pulled him into you. Your lips just grazing his. A loud bang in the distance Alfred pulled away from you. Alfred peered around the locker but you were not about to let this moment slip away. You walked up behind him and pulled him back covering his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound.

"Is anyone still in here?" Someone called out.

You gentle started kissing Alfred's neck and he seemed to lean into you. You listened for whoever was in the locker room to leave before letting Alfred go. He spun around throwing his arms around your neck and kissing you deeply. 

"I love you too (Name)."