Chapter 2

-Kaida-

I sighed, staring out the impala window. "Hey, Kaida, you OK?" Sam, one of my friends, asked. "Yeah, just, had a weird dream last night." I said. "Wanna talk about it?" Sam asked. 

...

"No." I said, glaring at him. I stared at the falling rain, memories flashing through my head. Memories of how I killed my parents...

No, don't think about that, that's the past, this is now.

But...can I escape the past?

Soon, we arrived at the motel in Westchester, New York. 

The case was witches, by the looks of it. "So, any other deaths that maybe linked to this case?" I asked, throwing my backpack full of all the things I needed: knifes, guns, clothes, snacks (mostly candy) and books, against the wall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days, we were sure it was a witch. A type of witch; a Wiccan or something. The witch was using the elements to kill people. I snuck out to find her, since I can control fire.

I saw the warehouse were she was practicing and walked inside. I heard chanting, Norse. 

I knocked something over, a candle. The Wicca saw me and gasped. Without knowing, I created a ball of fire in my hand. She smirked.

"So, you're a Wiccan, too?"

"I am nothing like, you bitch."

I suddenly heard Sam and Dean. "Kai!" Sam yelled

"You idiots, get back!" I yelled back. The Wiccan laughed, then tried to burn me alive, but I dodged. "Burn in Hell, bitch..." I growled, throwing the fire ball at her.

"I'll meet you there." I whispered.

I walked past the Winchester brothers, shoving Dean.

"Get out of my way." I told him. I walked toward the impala and got in the back seat. I sighed.

-Sam-

"OK...I'm both scared and aroused by her." Dean said. "Dean, seriously?" I asked. 

I walked to the Impala. 

"What?" Dean asked.

I looked at Kai who was fiddling with her jacket zipper. I got in the passenger's seat. Dean got in the driver's seat and started the impala.

I heard Kai sing along slightly to the song play.

What's up with her? 

No, it's her business, not mine.

But...

Is she OK?