TWELVE

Twelve | I have no idea where Voldemort is

To say that I was annoyed for being kept in a room, prohibited from moving even slightly without anyone's help, would be the understatement of the day.

To keep me from exploding from boredom, Dr. Cho asked Clint to stay with me and it seemed as though even Clint Barton had a point where he got bored of sitting quietly, trying to come up with something fun to do which didn't require moving.

Clint was currently pacing back and forth across the room, making me dizzy from just watching him.

"Where is he?" I asked, letting out the first question that came to my mind which so happened to be about Pietro Maximoff's current location. I hadn't seen him after I woke up which I found very wierd.

"Where's who?" Clint asked.

"You know who."

"Yeah, I have no idea where Voldemort is," Clint said with a chuckle before he saw the annoyed look on my face. "Right. Speedy Gonzalez left with Cap to do some recon. They're trying to find your dad."

"Ok," I mumbled, trying - and failing - to not show the disappointment on my face.

"Look," Clint said as he sat down next to me,"I promise they'll be back soon. I've ready told them you woke up and I'm sure Pietro can't wait to see you. I mean, all he did when you were unconscious was walk back and forth in front of the door until Cap offered to take him with him to go and try to track down your dad."

I laughed not finding it too hard to imagine Pietro being unable to stay still for too long. It must have something to do with his powers.

"I think Cap was afraid he might make a dent in Stark's perfect flooring," Clint laughed.

After that, we actually ended up having little fun, except when Dr. Cho walked in, frowning at us for laughing too much.

After Clint left, Natasha came to keep me company for a while. After that, it was Tony - who was more than happy to annoy me in anyway possible - until Wanda came and kicked him out.

"No, he is not back yet," Wanda said, just as I opened my mouth to ask. A small smile formed on her lips as she sat down next to me. "I will never understand how you can stand Pietro."

"And I will never understand how you managed to not go crazy when he was the only company you had for so many years."

"I think I may have," Wanda said, "he is so impatient."

"Anyway," I said, "what about you?"

"What about me?" Wanda frowned.

Suddenly, Vision phased through the wall and into the room, causing both Wanda and I to jump.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry," he apologized. "I was looking for Wanda."

"And for whatever reason could that be?" I teased.

Vision frowned slightly, completely confused by my tone. "I simply wished to speak with her."

"Of course you did," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at Wanda causing her to smack me on the arm.

"Mr. Stark wishes me to inform you and Agent Vincent that a 'road runner' has arrived along with the Captain," Vision said.

Wanda chuckled. "Aright, let's go."

And she grabbed Vision's arm and pulled dhim out of the room but before the door closed, I saw a glimpse of Pietro.

It would be too easy to listening on the siblings conversation and I almost did before stopping myself. There was just something really... bad about listening in on people's conversations.

When the door opened this time, it wasn't Wanda who walked in. Pietro smiled when he saw me, but - wierdly enough - did not use his speed to rush over to me. Instead, he walked slowly towards me and sat down on the chair next to my bed.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I might just kill myself if anyone asks that question again," I groaned.

"Right, sorry," he mumbled.

"So, did you find anything?"

"Nope."

I almost groaned. Why did it have to be so awkward between the two of us? We had kissed more than once and yet, there were still times when it seemed like we barely knew each other and we just stumbled over our words.

"I'm glad you're fine," he said, a small smile forming on his lips. "Is that better?"

"A lot better," I said.

And from that moment on, it didn't seem like we needed words because we understood, to some extent, what we both had been through in the last few weeks. Pietro drew just slightly closer and took my hand in his, lacing his fingers through mine.

I had never felt my heart swell with happiness like it did in that moment.

✳✳✳

I don't think my apology should even be accepted at this point. This is late. Very late. Actually... I'm not sure how late... But, that's not the point.

I was actually a little hesitant on the last sentence but wrote it anyway. The thing is, to me, Clarke will never have a relationship that is more special to her than the one she has with Clint. You guys should understand that. And also the fact that those two relationships are SUPER different. I'll just be referring mostly to Clarke and Pietro's relationship for the sake of the story. But that does not mean for a SECOND that Clarke's relationship with Clint is meaningless and junk.

I've always hated the fact that in most stories there is no family type relationship. Just love and stuff. So, this books will have a father-daughter relationship between Clarke and Clint which I find so super cute!

So, anyway, my apologies!!! I love you all more than you know! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for reading and all the votes and comments that make me smile like a complete idiot.

Also, if you guys need gifs/ have a hard time finding gifs, you can get some help since I published a gif hunt book. You can request for gifs there or use the ones that are already up. (Shamless self-promo. Haha.)
Thank you for reading!!!