7

Donato Antonio

It's the day after Wanderland. I decided to go to Solenad alone. I would've went with Ate Ella, but she was busy. So as Benj. Hannah was also busy. In fact, she was already gone when I woke up. I think she had a game at school. Mamaya pa kami maco-complete but since I'm bored, I decided to have some alone time muna.

I parked my car, reached for my wallet and phone then off I went.

I was contemplating whether or not to get Starbucks, but of course, I had to. I headed off to where Starbucks is and fell inline immediately.

"Can I have an iced caramel macchiato and a glazed donut to go, please?" The girl infront of me spoke.

Her voice sounds like Janina's though. I looked at her and she looks exactly like Janina. Si Janina nga kasi yan, Donny. Lutang ka?

I rolled my eyes at myself. Kasi naman, inaaway ko na sarili ko oh. Am I crazy or what?

"Janina?" I asked.

She turned to me, surprised. "Dons!" She exclaimed. "What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Bawal?" I joked. She chuckled, "Hindi naman! Grabe." She smiled.

"Next, sir?" The barista asked.

"Yes, I'll have a vanilla frappe, please." I said and handed him the money. I turned to Janina while waiting for my change.

"San lakad?" I asked.

"We're going to ATC. Sama ka?" She smiled.

"Huh?" Confused ako sorry.

"Do you want to come?" She asked again.

"To ATC?" I asked back and she nodded.

"Are you sure though?" I was hesitating. Might be family lang kasi.

"Yeah, why not?" She paused, "Or may kasama kang family member? Are you with Benj or Hannah?" She asked again.

"Uhh, no." I said, putting my change back to my wallet. "I'm actually alone. Benj is busy. Hannah's in school. May game." I explained.

"Oh, I see." She nodded. "So, let's!" She exclaimed.

"Let's what?" I'm still unsure of coming.

"Go. To ATC. Sama ka." She said, getting her order.

"Sigurado ka na talaga diyan?" I asked.

"Isa pang tanong, Donato." She chuckled.

"Fine, fine. Sama ako. Let me get my order lang." She nodded.

We waited for two minutes more before they called my name and I got my order.

We walked towards the front of Solenad to meet up with her family.

"Oh, Donny! Are you coming with us?" Bati ni Tita Jenn.

"Good morning, Tita!" Nag beso ako sa kaniya. "Yes po, Janina insisted I go." I explained.

"Oo naman! Bakit hindi?" Tita Jenn smiled, "Pao, Donny's coming with us." She announced to their family.

"Hey, Donny!" Nate greeted me. "What's up?" I greeted back.