LV.

LISA.

"welcome to café rogue! may i please take your order?" said the lady by the counter.

caramel macchiato for me and rosie, and iced americano for jisoo unnie.

thanks lalisa ! xoxo

"i'll have a caramel macchiato and iced americano. two of each." i told her as i read the message jennie unnie just sent.

"noted ma'am, your order will be served in a moment." she replied with a smile and i nodded in response.

i sent a quick reply to unnie before leaving the counter and taking a seat.

y'all should treat me better now especially that i also payed for this 😒

my phone beeped not long after i had sent the message.

it's not our fault that you got so unlucky and lost three rounds of snakes and ladders lolol 😝

i frowned at her reply. i just don't get why i always lose when we make bets or play games.

i guess i just have a twisted luck.

i gazed at the window as rain poured from the sky. i reminisced the time when jinhwan sunbae bailed out on our supposedly "date" and i waited for long outside this café.

it was also raining that time but a man appeared and shared his umbrella with me.

wait... that man...

that man is jungkook!

no wonder he looked so familiar all this time?

but what could he be doing there that time? and how did he know that i was there?

"lisa?"

my thoughts were cut off when a deep voice called out my name. i turned to my back to see a handsome figure wearing all gucci heading towards me.

damn he looks hella fiinEee.

wow i must be out of my mind. what the hell was I thinking??

"oh, it's really you! i thought your blonde hair seemed familiar." he said as he sat in front of me.

"is there perhaps a fashion show going on nearby or you're just overdressed?" i raised my eyebrows and eyed his clothes. "and i didn't say you could sit with me." i added.

he just shrugged his shoulders and put up a smirk. i rolled my eyes to his response. tch. such a jerk.

his phone rang just when he was about to say something. he sighed once he saw the caller's id before answering the call.

their conversation was short, but i could tell that taehyung was annoyed since his brows were furrowed the whole time.

i could also tell that he was speaking to a bitch since i heard the words "bye" and "tzuyu" just before he ended the call.

hah, no wonder he was annoyed the whole time.

"you and tzuyu must be really close." i said.

"yeah, well, she's my stepsister after all." i almost choked on air at his sentence.

"stepsister?!"

"my mother and i moved to taiwan after my father left us. mom was remarried there and they had a child, which apparently is tzuyu." he explained.

"do you still get in contact with your father?" i asked.

"uh... that'd be impossible." a silence followed before he continued his sentence. "because he's already dead."

my mouth went agape and i immediately apologized but he shrugged it off and told me it was nothing.

"here are your orders sir, ma'am." the waitress said as she placed five sealed plastic cups on the table.

"let me take you home." he said after i thanked the waitress.

"no, it's okay. i'll be staying at chaeyoung unnie's place for the night. my friends might get the wrong idea. i'll just take a cab." i said. i was about to get our coffee amd leave but he grabbed it quickly.

"i insist. don't worry, i won't even dare to get out of the car and introduce myself to your friends. just think of this as a proper apology for stealing your first kiss. okay? okay." he made his way out of the café before i could even retort back.

what a jerk.