LX. END.

LISA.

i gazed at the view before me as the soft breeze brushed through my face whilst the warm sunlight embraced me.

i watched the children playing around the grassfield, the couples strolling by, and the people happily chattering while eating ice cream.

a relaxed sigh escaped my lips as it formed an upward curve.

i missed this.

it's been a long time since i last visited the park alone with nothing to worry about.

4 years have passed, and i could tell that i've been doing great despite all the struggles i've been through the past years.

i used to lock myself up and cry every night, just when i thought i had already moved on, but i really hadn't. my life was miserable back then when i broke up with jungkook, but i was able to get back up after months of depression with the help of my friends.

speaking of which, they are also doing great nowadays.

jennie unnie and taehyung are now the "it" couple of the campus because of their looks and their high fashion. unnie is pursuing her part-time job as a model in a fashion magazine along with Tae. #goals_af.

jisoo unnie is currently focusing on her course, which is culinary arts, with the help of seokjin oppa. she told us his boyfriend used to nag her to cook her own food so she got sick of him and took the course.

chaeyoung unnie is now dating the guy who used to be her secret admirer, who is actually a hot and handsome one, namely park jimin.

lol that lucky hoe got herself an all-time yummy meal.

kidding aside, (not really tho) even though my unnies have their own dating life, i don't get all salty around them. in fact, i've been focusing lately on my dance career and i've been participating in a lot of dance competitions.

i could already say that i'm happy with the life i'm leading right now, and that I already moved on...

...or not.

even if 4 years had already passed, a part of me says that i miss jungkook and i still love him.

i'd always wonder where could he be and how he's been doing nowadays.

i shouldn't have left him back then, i shouldn't have let go of him, but i was too hurt, and i wished he knew that it was too much to take it.

but if he were to come back now, i'll always be here to accept him again.

"lisa?" a familiar voice called.

and as i turned to my back, i felt as if all the gods heard everything, and they had given me the chance this time.

i finally saw the man i've been longing to see.

"jungkook?"

his hair was tidied up, revealing his bare forehead. he looked casual wearing a plain white button down with the first two buttons unbuttoned, denim jeans, and of course, his iconic timberlands.

he isn't the "coconut head" i used to know. he has gotten much more mature.

and much more handsome.

"wow, you look... prettier." he said in awe as he stared at me.

"o-oh... thanks." i felt my cheeks flush as i felt my heart race once again, just the way it did back then. "you... you look better too."

"it's good to see you! how have you been?" he asked.

oh how i missed that voice so much.

"i'm doing great! how about you? why did you stop going to school? where have you been all this time?" i continuously asked.

he seemed surprised as if he didn't know what to say. he hesitated before he responded.

"i... i was in taiwan."

"why were you in taiwan?" i asked, confused.

"appa!" i turned to the side to see a little girl waving enthusiastically at us from afar.

appa? no way—

"yeorum-ah~ i'll be there in a while!" i was taken aback when jungkook replied to the girl with his cheeky smile.

and i swear, i just felt as if a thousand needles pricked my heart.

"is she—?"

"yes, she's tzuyu and i's daughter. we've been living in taiwan for 3 years, and we finally decided to go back here in korea for good." he smiled.

i feel happy for him, since i could tell that he's really happy with his life now, although i can't help but feel hurt.

i forced a smile even though i felt like i was going to cry.

"by the way, why did you pretend to be jinhwan sunbae back then?" i asked.

he was again surprised by my question and wasn't able to answer immediately.

"i thought you'd only notice me if i pretended to be someone popular." he said with his head down and a hand on his nape.

"i'm really sorry for everything. i mean it." he added as his dark brown orbs stared right through mines.

his eyes... they seem sad.

"appa! let's go!" his daughter called.

"i... need to go." jungkook said.

i grabbed his hand just as he was about to leave.

"wait!" i said as he stopped and looked at me.

"before i let you go again, can i ask for a favor?" i started.

"for the last time, please tell me you love me. even if it is just a lie." i asked as i prevented tears from falling.

he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and said,

"i love you lalisa manoban. i loved you, i still love you, and i will always love you."

END