The Wolf

"Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon, and it cries for a love it can never touch."

------------------------

[🐺]

Wheein notice.

Wheein notice how Moonbyul is acting weird whenever some boy is around Solar.

She notices how Moonbyul's eyes sometimes linger on Solar when she thinks no one is looking.

She notices how Moonbyul suddenly becomes quiet whenever Eric Nam is mentioned in their conversations.

She wonders if their fans have been right about Moonbyul and Yongsun all along.

She notices...and she wonders if Moonbyul is jealous.

She wonders if its the same feelings she feels whenever Moonbyul as much as steal a glance at Yongsun; like there's a black hole slowly growing in her stomach.

-----------------------

"Krystal!"

Yongsun couldn't quite understand the feelings that came along when she heard that name. She couldn't understand how a single name could dampen her jolly mood. Why she suddenly had the urge to flip the table in front of her.

Its just a name. A name of someone Moonbyul admired; but it really shouldn't leave her feeling triggered.

She tried to shake off weird feelings that she couldn't explain to herself.

"Krystal?" Hwasa repeated, the name did not register in her mind immediately, but when it did, she understood why their leader's aura suddenly shifted. "Ahhhh."

It also made sense too her why Byul was signaling the fan to keep quiet about it.

"Now, Byul unnie, please give us the next question." She tried to help her unnie diffuse the situation.

"Who's the cutest person here?" Moonbyul asked, even though it wasn't really a question to her; the answer would always be Solar for her anyway; always. Its a given fact by now.

So she pointed at Solar without hesitation, her index finger poking Solar's cheek, hoping that it would turn the girl's frown upside down.

After a couple of seconds Solar smiled, allowing Moonbyul to breathe in relief.

-----------------------

Its not a surprise that Moonbyul would point Solar. Its no question that she finds Solar the cutest. It was painfully obvious judging the way Moonbyul would look at Solar.

And Wheein really expected that but she still felt like someone took a jab at her heart.

What's worse is that she still have to sit there and answer questions while both her unnies continue to play around in their own little world. She still have to sit there pretending as if she was perfectly fine.

-----------------------

"You've been quiet the whole ride home." Hwasa asked when she was alone with Wheein in their shared room.

"I'm just tired." Wheein replied. It wasn't a total lie. She might not be tired physically but she is emotionally.

"It really is a tiring day." Hyejin replied, as if she's oblivious with the love triangle happening within their group.

Anyone with eyes can see that there's more than meets the eye with her unnies' relationship.

But it takes someone who's been with Wheein since grade school to notice that she has feelings for one of their unnies.

Hwasa's bet is on Moonbyul.

Wheein is subtle about it; Hwasa will give her that. But she knows her friend too well to not know.

So yes, Hwasa notice.

She notices how Wheein's gaze sometimes linger on Moonbyul when she thinks no one can see her looking.

She notices how Wheein suddenly acts weird whenever Moonbyul and Solar is caught up in their own little world.

She didn't have to wonder if Moonbyul likes Solar, its painfully obvious with the way she looks at their leader. And Wheein, well, she looks at Moonbyul exactly that way.

-------------------------

A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo!

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

This is my first attempt at writing a mamamoo fic.

I've been obsessed with them lately; they saved me from the heartbreak that fifth harmony caused me. So there's that. I really wanted to contribute something to this fandom because I love the girls so much.

And ah yeah, tell me your thoughts. I would love to hear your comments.