A class act

*riiiiing*

Oz's head jolted up from their palm as they woke up from yet another daydream in the middle of their calligraphy and murder class; the shrill sound of the bell breaking them away from their sweet fantasy world. They had yet again been wistfully thinking about the temperamental demon that sat in front of them, gazing into the tufts of his deep purple hair, drowning their thoughts in the wine like colour.

"Hey fucknugget! Stop staring into space before I punch you past the moon!"

Oh no, they had gotten lost in thought again and now the crimson demon was staring them straight in the eyes! He had such striking deep yellow eyes... Beads of sweat began to gather above Oz's brow as they struggled to find words.

"Well? Spit it out already! Or are you looking to get pummeled?", the demon continued,

"S- s-sorry Damien, I- I didn't mean to! I-I was just-" they fumbled out, un-able to stop quivering.

They bit their lip, praying that no more words would come out; and that what they had already said was enough to cover up the fact they had been staring at Damien for the majority of the class hour.

"Well I can't blame ya for enjoying the view, but next time at least let me know! That way I can speed up the process of beating your ass!" Damien laughed, making Oz increasingly more uncomfortable.

"S-sorry.." they squealed, clenching their eyes shut and preparing for the punch of a lifetime,

"Ha! You actually look kinda not like a loser with your eyes closed, makes that whole dark void thing you have going on look SUPER badass!" the demon shrugged, placing his hand down on Oz's shoulder with a little too much force. "I'll let you off this time, but only if you help me with my next big prank! Deal?" Damien stated proudly, offering out his other hand as Oz slowly opened their eyes.

"Uh-sure, deal" they hesitantly agreed, taking his hand. Damien grabbed their hand tightly and pulled them close to his chest, glaring down at Oz with an intense expression that offered no sense of remorse "And you better not pussy out, or I'll actually punch you into space next time!" he threatened, releasing Oz with a push backwards into the wall.

The Demon picked up his satchel and brushed it past Oz as he stormed out of the classroom. Oz collected their things that had tumbled onto the floor in the kerfuffle, sorted them into their backpack and hurried out of the room, definitely not to stalk Damien at lunch.