Hell of a time!

The portal opened out in the depths of the 8th circle of Hell. It was burningly hot, with air that felt like a hairdryer and pavement beneath their feet that was hotter than sun-scorched concrete. Oz could feel the warmth they usually only felt from Damien, resonating all around them, it was at least a little pleasant until they felt like they were cooking like a very unfortunate egg in a pan.

"Well, you comin' or not fucknugget?" Damien laughed, he was well adjusted to the heat since he lived here and had already made his way up the path to a mansion, though admittedly, Oz had been expecting a little more from the home of the prince of hell. "Is it bad that I was kinda expecting a castle?" Oz chuckled nervously, following Damien up to the still rather lavish and exceptionally dark and gothic, modern-looking mansion.
"Eh, the castle is more of a holiday home at this point since the wifi is garbage cuz it's so big," Damien answered him flippantly, speaking as though having a castle as a holiday home was perfectly normal. Oz just nodded and followed him up to the door, that Damien once again, kicked open.

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS?!" He yelled at seemingly no one into the large echoing hall, a grand staircase stretching out ahead of them. The void looked around, it was equally as flashy on the inside, clean and tidy despite the caution tape around MANY broken items and holes in the wall that Damien had presumably been the culprit of. Soon, Demian's yell was met with a deep and rough voice yelling back- "WELCOME HOME DAMIENNNN! WHERE'S MY SPICY RED BABY?".
Damien sighed and groaned a little as a towerlingly tall, deep blue and purple-ish demon walked out, dressed in a rather comfy looking fur-lined cape and house slippers. He had two large horns, messy hair and stubble, with a tail and face that resembled Damien to a striking degree of likeness. He pulled Damien into a hug with a deep chuckle before putting him down on the floor again and calling out down the hall, "HONEY! DAMIEN'S BOUGHT A LITTLE FRIEND OVER!".
Oz's eyes looked up at the tall blue demon who was looking down at them, they already felt small around Damien but this one of his dads was ginormous, they didn't quite know anyone could be so tall, buff, terrifying and blue all at once. 

Soon, another demon walked into the room, he was much slimmer and shorter than the one before. He had a hooded cape on and a black turtleneck that ran up to his chin perfectly framing his seemingly mouthless red face with intense, glowing yellow eyes, just like Damiens, but pupil-less. He too pulled Damien into a hug before standing next to the blue demon and slipping a hand around his waist.
"Well, Damien? are you going to introduce him to us?" he asked him, raising the piece of flesh that seemed to be where his brows would be if he had them.
"First of all, I'm pretty sure Oz identifies as THEY, so don't assume genders DAD. You're GAY, this is LGBT-101 here." Damien rolled his eyes and scoffed as he crossed his arms,
"Oz, these are my dads, blue is Stan and red is Lucien." He pointed to them in turn. Lucien held out his hand and bowed a little "I apologise for assuming your pronouns Oz, I hope we can make up for it by inviting you to stay for dinner?"
Oz looked over at Damien for confirmation, if he thought it was okay, then they'd accept. Damien nodded and shrugged, so Oz nodded and shook Lucien's hand.
"I'd love to, thank you for the apology but, don't take it too personally, it happens all the time." they offered a smile that was once again barely noticeable thanks to their void-like nature, but they hoped that the similarly no-mouthed red dad would understand the sentiment.

"Enough boring-ass chit chat, come on Oz I need to get outa this yellow jumper, it's not my colour. Later dads!" Damien gripped Oz by the arm and tugged them up the stairs behind him as they waved goodbye.