Friends.

"That's it for today, guys! Enjoy your day offs!" Brian said.

"Hey do you guys wanna come by my place?" Christian said to everyone.

We all kind of in sync and said yeah.
He nodded, "well then i'll see you guys there. "
As Christian about to walked away, he turned back again, "bring your own food!"
We all laughed and nodded.

I was packing my things with Alisha when Ross aproached us.

"Hey, Timothy, Miles, Devin and i are going to pick up some pizzas, do you guys wanna come? " Ross asked.

Alisha and i looked at each other, we nodded. "Yeah sure, where? " Alisha asked.

"It's right down the corner, Mr. Lorenzo's Pizza. Do guys know it? "

"Yeah, we'll meet you there. " Alisha replied.
Ross nodded and walked away.

---

"Umm, yeah, we're ordering 2 box of pepperoni pizza, 2 box of cheese pizza, 1 box of Canadian Bacon Pizza, and for me... " Ross stopped for a moment, the guy behind the counter who i assumed was Mr. Lorenzo because he looked really Italian, wrote down what Ross ordered.
"I'm gonna have the pinapple pizza. " Ross continued.

"Whaaat? " everyone said.

Ross nodded a few times, "Yeah, yeah, i know it's a bit controversial but i kinda dig it. "

We waited for a few moments, pepperoni pizzas for Alisha and Miles, cheese pizzas for me and Timothy, canadian bacon pizza for Devin, and the holy pinapple pizza for The Ross Butler.

Devin and Timothy were coming on Ross's car, the rest of us were on our cars.

I pulled up next to Alisha's car, exited the car, picked up the pizza box and walked towards the building with everyone.

We stopped at 3rd floor. The apartment 3b door was open, and we entered.

There were people sitting on the couch, on the stool, some were talking near the window. They were all familiar faces, they were all were just a few of the casts of 13 Reasons Why.

Christian was taking pictures of Ajionna with a phone, Brandon was trying to blow Ajiona's hair so her hair would look aesthetic in the pictures.

I sat on the couch, looking around at everybody.
Ross came up to me and sat next to me.

"So do you wanna try the pinapple pizza? " he asked. I realized he was holding an uneaten pizza with his right hand.

I frowned, "no, thank you."

"Just a bite? " he asked.

"Nooo, i'm actually full. I ate some on the way. " i replied.

"Alright then, I'm just gonna sit here next to a pretty lady and eat my pretty pizza." he lifted his right eyebrows. I blushed as i heard him said that.
I never knew I'd see such a person.

"So tell me about you and your life," Ross said, whilst chewing his pizza.

"Well what do you wanna know? "

"Mmm, 'kay, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Ross asked.

I thought of my answers for a while, " Chocolate chip cookie dough!"

"No way! It's my favorite too! " Ross smiled in excitement.
I smiled back at him.

"Ok tell me more about you," He said, finishing the last bites of his pizza.

"Well i was born in Perth, raised in Applecross. Both of my parents are doctors."

"Mmm, that's cool." Ross said, nodding his head.

"Yeah" i smiled at him.

"So were you always been interested in acting? " He asked again.

I wasn't able to hear him at first because of the people laughing around us.

"Actually, in high school i was interested in medicine and politic." i answered him.

"Yeah, i got interested in acting when i was in college and decided to drop out." Ross said. I nodded in response.

Ross and i talked for the rest of the night, ignoring everyone else.

"I'm glad we became friends. " Ross said, my heart skipped a bit.

I nodded and smiled at him, "Me too..."