Catch Up!

It had been almost 3 months since the show was aired, I was stilling living in the same building as Ross, Alisha, and the other casts.

"Are you guys staying or are you going to move? " i asked everyone in the room.

We were all hanging out in my apartment except for Timothy, Devin, and the other guys who were doing an interview in some reality show.

"No? Haven't you heard? " Miles asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Heard what? " i asked him.

"We're going to film the second season! " Brandon said. He then proceeded chugging his beer.

I hadn't heard the news yet. It was kind of my fault because i hardly check my email.

"When?? " i asked, confused.

"Well, Brian said maybe a couple of weeks or months" Miles said.

I looked at Ross, he was looking at me, now he looked away.
I was startled yet confused.

"Alisha... I've been spending so much time with you this couple of weeks but you failed to tell me that we're filming again??" i looked at Alisha, who was eating a ramen on my dining  table.

"I'm sorry, i thought you knew! We talked about what we're going to do on set when we're filming again, i thought it was a sign that you knew! " Alisha explained herself, still eating her ramen.

I remembered, Alisha and i went to the café and she asked me what am i going to do when we started filming again because she said she would eat all of the foods on set.
I thought it was just an imagine scenario.

I squinted my eyes, "Yeah, i remembered. "

"So does that mean none of us is moving? " i continued.

Alisha nodded her head, followed by everyone also nodding their head.

I stared at Ross for a second. I didn't even know why i did.
He just kind of smiled at me.
I looked away in embarrassment.

"Now can i continue eating my ramen noodle in peace? " Alisha said in a sarcastic voice.

I rolled my eyes, and they landed on that hot, tall, handsome guy, with his deep husky voice.
Wait what?

I looked away quickly, hoping that he didn't realizes it. I pretended going to my bedroom.
I was so embarrassed, i didn't know what was up with me.

He'd always hugged me and asked me how i was doing if he saw me in the hallway.
I just wanted to know what it all meant.
Was it just me or was he did that to everyone he knew?

I sat on the edge of my bed, the blaring music from the living room entered my bedroom when the door opened slowly.

"Hey, are you okay? " deep husky voice filled my entire bedroom, my heart felt warm so suddenly.

I looked up, and i got a little happy knowing that it was the person i wanted it to be.

"Yeah.. Why? " i asked him.

"It's just you left suddenly and i thought I'd check up on you. "

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay. I'm just a little light headed but it's nothing to worry about." i smiled at him.

He smiled back.
How my heart felt really happy just seeing those smiles.

"Do you want me to get you anything? " he asked. His voice still haunted my ears.
His voice was playing over and over again in my head for the last few days, or was it weeks?