Traitor - Part 5

- Taehyung POV

I nodded to Jungkook and he immediately starts to run his car.

I knew he would do that. I shook my head and got out of my car going back inside to where Y/N is.

I opened the door and she was sitting , the food was still there untouched.

She looked upto me and smile a little.

I got inside ,
"Look Y/N I'm here to tell you that tomorrow our leader will be here. He isn't the scary one okay? Just act very very innocent infront of him and cry alot. He would probably let you go okay?"
I gave her advise.

"But taehyung?"
She spoke. Her voice was soo weak.

"Eat the food please. Trust me Y/N. I'm doing this all for you even I'm risking my own life. If the Main Boss will know that i helped you get out , he would tell his men who are around me all the time to kill me. So please , eat because you will soon get out of here safely okay?"
I calmed her down.

She started to tear up again ,
"But taehyung , why are you with them? i thought you were a nice guy"
She asked me.

This broke my heart alot. The girl who i love as a sister will now doubt me.

"I don't do bad things okay? We do it if other is at fault."
I said and she nodded.

"Now please eat the food and remember what i told you okay? I'll see you in the morning and also I'll give you a phone which you can hide somewhere and if you need anything just message or call me"
I said.

She again nodded , wiping her tears.

Before going , i gave her a pat on her head left her. I'm even too scared to leave her alone here.

I hurridly went to my car and went back home. As i reached home , Jungkook was already standing with his car waiting for me.

As i got out of the car ,
"Why did you take time?"
Jungkook asked.

I looked at him ,
"I forgot my wallet which i left in the room while chasing after you."

Jungkook didn't say anything just got inside the house.

I sighed and got inside also. Going to my room , i layed down on bed.

I hope everything turns good for Y/N.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Taehyung POV Ends.

It's already morning and you couldn't sleep. You don't know what time is it.

The food taehyung gave you , you ate it all , trusting him. But you keep on thinking , is it even okay to trust someone like him? after all you saw his gang members killing someone.

You sighed and try to stand up and walk in the small dark room. You were fed up of just sitting for hours.

You were still taking some shaky breaths. The smell of this room was also not good.

The room was full dark , you couldn't see anything. No light or a window from which you can even see in the room.

You only knew how it's morning because you could hear some birds chirping.

You sat back down , waiting for Taehyung to come and get you out from this mess.

You lied back down on bed waiting for something to happen.