My new tutor

Reborn POV:
Today I am meeting my new student face to face I thought. I will turn his life upside down and make his life hell he inwardly smirk.

Tsuna pov:
Day in day out. A punch a kick painful word that hurt. Sometimes I wonder if this is what it feel to live. I see people smile and it hurt. I wonder what it like to feel I thought.  I sometimes forget that I am alive that I am breathing. I forgotten what it is like to have emotion will it ever change I thought. "Hi Tsuna." Kyoko greeted me with a bright smile.

"Hi Kyoko." I pretended to stutter and blush. I don't really like Kyoko or have a crush on her. I acted like I did because it is normal maybe if I do have any emotion I would like her. It common sense for me to like her she is pretty and the school idol and the only one who kind to me. Everybody like her she is nice to everybody. I kind of like her but not in a romantic way she is nice and have a pretty smile. I respect her

Reborn POV:
My dame student stutter around a girl I will teach him how to seduce her. Once I introduced myself of course. Anyway I put a flyer for a tutor and waited for Nana to pick it up. I got a call and prepare to go.

Tsuna pov:
My mom got me a home tutor. Which is not that bad anyway. Ding dong. The door rang and I opened the door. Ciaossu a voice said. I looked down to see a baby on the ground. What do normal people do in this situation. Oh act surprise and asked are you lost. Hi what your name little one. I asked faking interest. My name is Reborn and I am your home tutor. Hmm how am I suppose to react to a baby being my home tutor excited curious laugh it of as a joke or be shocked. Oh. My normal Dame way. Hieeee a baby going to be my home tutor. I said inwardly rolling my eyes seriously sometimes why I act this way it sound stupid. "Dame Tsuna stop screaming." Reborn said.

"How did you find out my nickname." Inwardly I thought it so easy to find my nickname just go and ask about me and they will say Dame Tsuna I just sigh there was not way he will change me he is just an extra annoyance in my life. Beside I will alway me a loser a worthless child eventually he will give up on me like everybody else. I sigh and my mask went of for a minute why bother.

Reborn POV:
Something about my student not right he have a long pause in his speech before replying. His movement seem unnatural careful almost tame. But now as I get a ride on his head he seem like a normal loser student. Nothing special it seem like my hunch is wrong which is strange but not impossible it will be strange if he is not a Dame considering his reputation. Anyway thing seem normal except for when I fire the dying will bullet. Act completely normal and be Dame. Confess to Kyoko because it is natural to have a crush on her. Even his regret is odd. But it just a strange way of stating it I guess.

Tsuna Pov:
When he announced that I am going to be a mafia boss I was surprised. A random stranger claim to be a hitman and say that I am a future mafia boss I don't know how to react. I haven't read anything about how to act in this type of situation so I just scream. It a good thing about being a loser every situation I can just react by screaming. He threw me into a wall and it was nothing new. What is the different between being beaten up by a bullying and by a baby hitman. Well at least it was going to be interesting.