New perspective

2 year later:
(Future Arc)
When I heard that my tutor reborn die in the future I wanted to cry. He was the one who was never stop believing in me. The one that I lean in to when I need help and advice. The thought of losing him just hurt. I would rather die the let anything happen to him. I don't know what this feeling is that beating in my heart. Whenever I see him I can't help but smile and feel like I am living again. He alway there for me and in a way my heart beat for him and only him.  In a way he was my hope my life my joy. Looking back I alway wonder what it was like to truly feel happy to truly smile. Thank to him I know what it mean I don't understand how I feel for him but it not bad.

(Arcobelo Arc)
What reborn will die I thought. I always knew I would die a dog death Dame Tsuna. I will join Bermuda. There is no way I am letting you die Reborn. I can't lose him he the only reason I am living. My happiness I can't imagine my life without him.  I will not let him die I can't. No you are not dying. You are alway teaching me something now let me teach you something I swear I will save you Reborn. I can't bear the thought without living with you Reborn.  I thought.

(After the arc)
You did good Tsuna thank you. I blushed a little at the compliment my stomach is full of butterflies. Your welcome Reborn. I muttered under my breath I don't know what I would do without you. He heard it but he let it go. Anyways let go back he said. Yes let go I said my heart skipping a beat. What is this feeling I thought.

Later Bianchi came and hugged Reborn and kiss him. Why does my heart hurt so much I thought. I wanted to scream at them to stop. I wanted to disappear to just die. But instead I just smile you and Bianchi are a thing now that is good I said giving him a weak smile. I need to go get some fresh air I thought.

I ran and ran and ran until I am out of breath. What wrong with me I should be happy to smile at them and support their relationship. I knew Bianchi always like him I knew but why does it hurt. I should be happy but why. Do you think Reborn would ever like you I thought. You are an idiot aren't you.  You don't even realize that you are in love with Reborn. I am in love with Reborn I thought holding a hand over my heart. Yeah that would explain a lot.

Walking home I was depress more than I normally was. It felt like I was carrying the weight of the world on my chest. The hardest thing was when I go home is that the fact that I have to live with the fact that I was hopelessly in love with my tutor.

3 weeks later:
I was acting differently toward Reborn I listen to what he say without him asking. He notice but decide to ignore it. Well I try my best to act normal but it is different to being helplessly in love with your tutor and not knowing and knowing it. Every time we were alone together which is often because he sleep in my room I try to avoid blushing and stuttering more than my normal Dame self. Even though it is a ridiculous act I can't help but be great full for this act.

Reborn POV:
Lately my student been acting strange. I don't know why but I can see the little crack in his behavior. He was stuttering more than usually and blushing but O assume it is normal for him. Also because he look so cute when he blushes that I can't complain about that. After his declaration that he will save me I found him looking cuter and like him more. My perspective change about him I think I am getting a crush on him. At first I thought it is ridiculous me the number one hitman falling for my Dame student. But after he save me I thought it was ok to like him.

Tsuna Pov:
Me and Reborn was sitting on a hill eating a picnic together alone. I was worried about me saying something stupid or if it turn into some weird training exercises but it didn't. We were just sitting and enjoying the view until I said something totally stupid. Thank you for being my tutor Reborn I am happy that you came crashing into my life. I blushed a little and softly kiss him on the cheeks I like you Reborn I might even love I said. I know you might not feel the same way but I just want you to know. I mean you have Bianchi and I stand no chance and I. I was cut off from my rambling. I like you to Dame Tsuna.