Where the Bloody Hell Are We?!

Annie's pov:

"Ugh." I groaned as I sat up from the field I was in. Wait. Field. I quickly sprang to my feet and looked around and realized I was in a green field with all of my siblings minus Finn for some reason and henrik for obvious reasons. I saw kol was the closest to me so I kicked him in the side causing him to groan but get up. "Where are we?" I asked him.
"How the hell should I know?" He asked back just as confused.
"Why the bloody hell am I not in my bed but in some random field?" Rebecca asked as she stood up along with elijah who also looked confused.
"If you could please keep it quiet dear sister." Klaus groaned.
"Klaus why are we in some green field in the middle of nowhere?" I asked with a glare on my face.
"And why should I know the answer to that?" He asked as he dusted himself off.
"I assumed this was your doing as people tend to not like you the most." I replied with a shrug of my shoulders and a smirk as he growled.
"Is that a carriage?" Rebecca asked and we all turned to see a horse drawn carriage pass by with banners.
"It seems it is indeed Rebecca." Elijah spoke for the first time.
"What bloody year are we in?" Kol asked confused as a look of realization hit me as I saw the banners.
"Oh no." I said and my siblings turned to look at me.
"Why oh no." Elijah asked.
"What did you do." Klaus asked me.
" I didn't do anything Niklaus. I said oh no because I just realized where we are but I don't know how or why." I said.
"Well where are we?" Rebecca asked.
"We are in the world of game of thrones." I said.
"You mean that show you like to watch all the time?" Kol asked.
"That is indeed the one." I said with a hint of a smile starting to appear on my face.
"And how do you know that Annie?" Elijah asked.
"That carriage we saw. The banners had a sigil of a lion and a stag. That's the banner for house Lannister and Baratheon." I told them.
"If we are actually believing this then is this place following the show of yours." Klaus asked.
"If that carriage is going where I think it's going then we are in season one." I told them.
"And where exactly is that?" Kol asked.
"Well considering the green field and the smell we are most likely in the south and they are on their way to the north to winterfell run by the starks." I explained.
"Well then sister what do you suggest we do since you know this place the best?" Elijah asked me.
"We need a castle. You get no where if you aren't taken seriously in this show we need to have high status. How fast can we compel people to build us a castle and compel the surrounding area that we have been here for a fair while but has kept out of the matters of others?" I asked.
"How long do we have?" Rebecca asked.
"It takes a month journey from kings landing to winterfell and another month back so tops probably 2 months, if they have no delays, to get our reputation and house going." I explained with a smile on my face.
"And would we get a banner like those people?" Kol asked.
"Oh yes I've thought about this for a while. Our banner is going to be yellow with the white oak tree on it and our house words are always and forever." I said with a smirk.
"I quite like this plan sister." Klaus agreed with a smirk of his own.
"So do I." Rebecca nodded.
"What the hell why not." Kol said with a smile.
"Then let's get started." Elijah said as he smiled at us all."