Welcome to House Mikaelson

Annie's pov:

"It looks good brother. You found a nice spot." I told kol as he grinned.
"Yeah I sped around and found this place by chance." He said with a smug grin.
"Well it looks good for a only being built in 2 months." Rebecca commented.
"Yes and now I rule the place." Klaus said with a grin.
"No matter how many times you say it I will again say no. Elijah is the oldest and most just out of all of us he is in charge of this place. You are lucky I'm not telling everybody you are a bastard." I said with a roll of my eyes.
"Fine,whatever." Klaus responded as he looked away.
"Anyways is the plan in place?" I asked.
"Why yes it is sister. Kol has already knocked a tree down on the kings road so now their only option is to take our road which will take them through to kings landing. They will be confused by our presence here and we will offer them to stay the night." Elijah explained our plan.
"Perfect. Let's get into places then." I said with a smirk. As we all went off to where we planned,Elijah inside the castle,Kol and Klaus practicing their sword fighting skills,Rebecca inside sewing, and myself was to be in the gardens admiring the flowers. I heard the royal carriage and horses start down the road we made. As they neared our castle I heard Klaus and Kol stop their sword fight and begin talking to the king.
"What the hell is this place?" Robert Baratheon asked confused as he stopped his horse.
"Your grace this is Orleans home to house Mikaelson." Kol said as I heard them both kneel to the floor. I smirked just imagining the look on klaus' face as he had to kneel.
"Why haven't I heard of this place before?" He asked.
"I apologize your grace but we are still fairly new and haven't done anything great that would get your attention." Klaus explained.
"Get up. Who is the lord here?" He asked.
"That would be lord Elijah Mikaelson your grace." Kol said as he stood up.
"Take me to him." He commanded as he rode up the hill with a few kings guards and klaus leading them. I smiled as I made my way out of the gardens and towards Rebecca who was also listening in.
"I am Lord Elijah Mikaelson of Orleans your grace. I apologize for the delay in your trip and having to pass by this way. As an apology I offer you and your family rooms here with a feast." Elijah said to the king.
"Very well I accept and as your king I apologize for not knowing your house." King Robert said.
"Thank you your grace I will have someone show you to your chambers or wherever else you would like to go." Elijah said.
"Go inform Ned that we will be staying the night here." The kind told one of his guards before walking away. Soon I heard others walking into our castle and as I walked into the courtyard I saw Kol chatting away with  lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. I looked around and saw Sansa walking with Joffrey the little bastard. The hound, Sandor Clegane, right behind them before Joffrey waved him away. He nodded his head before turning and walking in the direction of the gardens. I saw my chance and took it as I started my trek to the gardens. I was going to meet one of my favorite characters and was not letting this chance slide.