Help

Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes. He checked the alarm clock next to his bed.

12:00 pm. It's the weekend so I'm fine.

He didn't even realize that there was a man in his bed with him.

Jimin got up and went to go make breakfast for himself. He sat up and felt a weird... material... in his onesie.

Wait. A ONESIE!

He quickly went back to his room to grab a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. Once he got the clothes he ran into the bathroom.

He unbuttoned the top buttons so he could slip on his T-shirt. He slid of the rest of the onesie but soon realized what had been giving him discomfort.

A thong. A light blue thong. Oh and it's not over yet! It was lined with ruffles. Yup. Ruffles. Ugh! At least he was alone-

"Jiminie! Are you in there?" Jimin's head shot up when he heard a voice.

Yoongi.

"Uh, yeah! I-I'll be right out!" Jimin shouted as he forced his sweatpants on, ignoring the fact that he still had the panties on.

Jimin opened the bathroom door and saw a confused Yoongi standing in front of it.

"Are you alright, Minnie?" Yoongi asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, Hyung, but I'm in Big Space right now." Jimin said with a slightly awkward giggle. Luckily, Yoongi didn't notice.

"Oh, alright. I was going to go get us some breakfast. Do you want anything in specific?"

"Uh, yeah. Can I get some sunny side up eggs and some bacon?"

Yoongi nodded and went to go to the restaurant near Jimin's apartment.

"Oh, wait! Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned around to see what Jimin needed.

"Aren't you going to change?" Jimin said with a laugh.

Yoongi looked down and saw he was still in his Kumamon sweater with gym shorts.

"Right. Thanks." He said as he walked back to Jimin's closet to look for clothes.

——————————————————

"Lia!" Jimin called for the small dog.

Lia came running into Jimin's room. She saw Jimin sitting on his bed and went over to it.

"There's my little princess!" Jimin squealed. He picked up the tiny puppy and rubbed her nose against his own. Jimin scrunched his nose, cutely.

They played for a while in Jimin's room until they heard the front door open and they both turned their heads. Jimin spun his head back Lia.

"Yoongi-Hyung is home!" Jimin squealed in excitement and tucked Lia under his arm as he walked to the bedroom door.

He went to the banister and carefully took Lia in his hands. He looked up to show Yoongi the puppy.

"Yoongi, I don't know if you met my puppy when you came over yesterday but-"

Jimin froze.

"You had another man in this house?"

Jimin was shaking. Jooheon was standing downstairs. Jooheon was in his house. Yoongi was still out getting food.

Shit.

——————————————————

Okie! So I apologize about how late this is but I've already kind of explained it. I still hope you enjoyed it.

Bye bye! Mwah! 💋