They Meet

Whitney POV
~March 26, 1984
      Today I get to sing at Arista's 10th anniversary. I'm very excited. Lately things have been running smooth. I'm working on my very first album album. The album includes a variety of artist whom I look up too, including Jermaine Jackson. But as I'm sitting on the tan couch in the family room there was a Knock on the door.  It was Dionne. As we were on the way to the place made small chat, mostly about the people whose gonna be their.

As we step out the limo to enter the building, I notice that Dionne's gone. As I turned my head searching for her, I notice her talking to THEE Michael Jackson. She told me they were good friends before but I didn't really pay her no mind. She notices me looking there way and calls me over there. As I walk over there, alot of thoughts were rushing through my mind,'Will he think I look crazy' 'will he not like me' but the main thing I could really think about was that  little did they both know was that I really had a crush on Michael ever since I saw him perform on tv when I was a little girl.  Finally I approach them and Michael Shakes my hand than kisses my cheek, I could've passed out on the spot.

Michaels POV
Dionne called her cousin over to chat with us and when I looked up, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was Beautiful. She approached us and I shook her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek. The three of us chatted for a while than walked in the building. I was invited by my brother Jermaine, he wanted me to see him perform the song he and Whitney recorded together, 'Nobody Loves Me Like You Do'.

Probably a hour and 30 minutes into the 'party' Whitney walks from the floor to the stage and gets ready to sing. She starts off with 'I Am Changing'. As she was singing all I could do was stare, I was astonished by the sounds coming out her mouth. After that song she sings 'Tomorrow'.

       After she did a few more songs she exited off the stage and back to the floor and sat next to Dionne who was beside me. I looked over to her and said "You did amazing" she replied with "Thank You" and had a huge grin on her face.