Album Party

Whitney's POV

Today I'm throwing a party for the release of my second studio album, 'Whitney'. I invited tons of people some including CeCe, Bebe, Faith Evans, Janet, Eddie, Arsenio, Dionne, My mommy and dad, my brothers, and of course Michael.

Michael and I have been dating for 5 going on to 6 months now. Life couldn't get any better. I'm going out with the love of my life, who treats me like a queen, I'm getting money, and I can relax a little before I go on tour.

*There's a knock on the door, Whitney goes to the door and opens it to see Michael, he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her like there's no tomorrow*

MJ: Hey baby, you almost ready for your party?

WH: yeah, I just got to pick out an outfit. But we have alot of time left. So what do you wanna do

MJ: I have alot of ideas on what to do *he said smirking causing Whitney to giggle*

Hours Later

Cissy: Whitney, Michael wake up

WH: huh *Whitney looks up and see her mama looking over her and her boyfriend under the messy sheets* okay ma I get it, can you go somewhere else so I can get up

Cissy: I've already seen it all *she said while walking out and closing the door*

WH: Mike, Mike, Michael baby get up *she said while tapping him*

MJ: I'm up

WH: okay, well the party starts soon so we need to get ready
_____________________________________________

Later

The party has begun and everyone is having a blast. Everyone made it except Eddie, it didn't bother Whitney, not like she even noticed. She's been to busy being all under Michael, hugging him, kissing him, talking away, to him of course, or you might catch her staring in his eyes. Did it bother Michael? No, not one bit. He loved it, he loved her.

Cissy: Nippy, get from under him and come talk to the people who came to see you *she said giggling*

WH: *giggles* okay, I'm coming. Come with me baby *she grabbed his hand and he followed her to greet people*

WH: CeCe!! *She said, letting go of Michaels hand and giving CeCe a big hug* hi, where's the rest of y'all

CeCe: somewhere around here, but your glowing.

WH: It's all because of my baby *she said while smiling*

CeCe: I bet it is *she said smirking*

WH: Okay I'll talk to you before you leave, let me go say hi to everyone else

*Whitney went and talked to everyone who showed up to support her and the release of her 2nd album. Now it was time for Whitney's favorite part, the food. Cissy just finished blessing the food and Whitney, being the generous person she is, or maybe she just wanted to be all over Michael for a little longer, she still let almost everyone go before her.*

MJ: Whit, I'm gonna go fix us a plate. What do you want?

WH: ugh... it doesn't matter. Just whatever you get.

MJ: alright

*While Whitney was sitting, waiting for Michael to come back, she saw Janet.*

WH: Hey Janet!

Janet: Whitney *she said while giving her a big hug*

Janet: what have you been up to

WH: Nothing really, just relaxing and hanging out with Michael as much as I can before I go on tour