Best Of Friends

Whitney's POV
January 18, 1986

Michael had invited me to go hang out with him today, so that's where I'm heading. Michael and I have gotten to know each other alot more since 1984 and we've practically become the best of friends.
I arrived at Hayvenhurst and walked up the step to a set of double doors, I knocked on the door and seconds later it opened. When I looked up to see who it was, I saw Mrs.Katherine. She opened her arms wide and gave me a hug. She said "Hey Whitney, nice to see you again. How have you been?" I replied with "Good, things have been going good. But I came by because mike invited me over." She stepped aside and gestured for me to come in. As I stepped in she told me that Michael was downstairs in the studio. So I walked downstairs and quietly walked into the studio. And there he was, sitting in a chair, leaning back listening to music. I walked up behind him, pulled his head back and kissed his forehead, just a simple, friendly kiss nothing serious. But anyways he smiled and than said "Come sit" so I walked around from behind the couch and sat beside him. Than I said "why did you invite me over here applehead" "so I can't call my friends over to hangout anymore" he said "don't get smart Jackson" I said, adding a little chuckle. "But really, what do you wanna do" I said "I don't know, Let's go feed the animals" as we walked out the house and toward the animals I said "It's hot today" "maybe if you didn't keep that coat on you wouldn't be so hot" I rolled my eyes and took the coat off and held it as we continued to walk.

Michael's POV
As we got to the animals I told whit to pet them, she turned and looked at me and said "who do you think I am" "come on, just pet the deer. Here, let me hold your coat so you can pet it" I said. She gave me her coat and walked up to the cage, and hesitantly reach her hand out towards the deer and petted it. "Good job Houston now hop on my back so I can take you somewhere" she jumped on my back and than asked "where are you taking me" "to the pool, you said you were hot so I'm gonna help you cool down" I said with a smirk on my face. "Wait, what? I don't wanna get in the pool!" "MICHAEL. MICHAEL. MICHAELLL PUT ME DOWN" she said yelling in my ear. All I could do was laugh "I don't think I can at the moment" I said laughing. When I reached the pool she started kicking and screaming so I let her down and then next thing you know, I'm being pushed in the pool. She just stood there and laughed. "Help me out please" I said holding my hand out for her to 'pull me out' she knelt down and said "do you think I'm stupid mike, I am not touching your hand." "Now get out pretty boy, I want to go get something to eat" I than jumped out the pool and walked upstairs to change my clothes so I could go with whit to get something to eat.

As I came downstairs I heard Whitney in the kitchen talking to Janet. "You Ready Whitney?" I asked. She looked up and said "yeah I'm ready" she gave Janet a hug and said her goodbyes to the rest of the people in the house and than we left.

As we were in the limo she took out a mirror and fixed her lipstick. I can tell you one thing, her lips look very kissable. "Stop looking at me" she said. "Whatever. Where are we going to eat at anyways" "we are going to get pizza from dominos and than we're going to go to the bar" she said with a smile on her face.

Whitney's POV
Later that night

"Michael! Michael are drunk?" "N-no" he said slurring his words. "Okay sure. Let's go to a hotel"
She took him by the hand and walked out the back door and into the limo. She told the driver to take them to a hotel and that's where they crashed until the morning. Whitney slept on the pull out couch while Michael slept in the bed.

The Next Morning

Michael gently shook Whitney so she would wake up. Surprisingly it worked, she sat up and asked "what time is it" "it's 11:30" she shook her head and than went to the bathroom, luckily it had fresh rags so she could wipe her face of With and a mini bottle of mouth wash, she decided to use it hopping it would do until she was able to get to her condo and actually get washed up and brush her teeth. She walked back into the main part of the hotel where she slept and saw Michael sleep on the couch. She moved his legs out her way so she could sit, but it just woke him up so he sat up beside her and stared into space not saying a word until she tapped her his leg and told him to hand her, her other Nike Cortez on the other side of his leg. He reached down and grabbed it, put it too his nose and smelled it. He scrunched up his nose pretending that they were stink. She reached over and snatched her shoe from him and put it on. She put he legs on his lap and told him to tie them, so that's what he did. He than put on his shoes. And they stood up and left the hotel. They were on the way to drop Michael off at Havynhurst.

WH: I had fun hanging with you Mr.lightweight.

MJ: Oh hush. I had fun hanging with you too. Next time we hang out, I'm choosing where, we're gonna go

WH: Sure. But I have to go on tour in a little. Not a big tour, but still. Than I'm gonna go back to New Jersey so I can spend time with my parents and get used to staying in the house I brought up there. But I'll be back up in February for the Grammys

MJ: Oh, so it's gonna be a while before I see you down here again huh.

WH: Yeah, probably. But you have my number.

MJ: yeah I do. Well we're here.

*they looked up and happened to be looking into each others eyes, next thing you know, he kissed her. It was filled with nothin but love. Could they just happen to fall in love with each other?*