The war among ourselves

So what's happening after like I don't know 8 days shit I need to post something for my stories cause man I need to type. Also I made a lot of references about my life in here see if you can guess them.

Reader's POV

I was with Emma in bed cuddling with her wondering how I got my own yandere daughter to fall in love with me. But I kept thinking about the plan about the party cause I need to kill everyone in there. There was a knock at the frontdoor and heard Emi run down and open it up. 

??: "Oh Hello there we were told to meet someone here or well that person told us to meet here." A voice I recognized as one of the girls working for me.

I walked and asked them to enter and they did and sat on the couch and I sat down as well with Emma holding Emi in her lap. And we discussed about the plan throughly and decided to agree on burning the house. I left to the kitchen and saw my sister making food for us.

3rd person 

As they started to plan out Emi saw Emma giving glares at the 2 females knowing she doesn't want them close to her father at all. The two girls thought of something and whispered it to each other. Seeing as both the girls know some of people that'll make it easier to infiltrate the house party and set up some surprises in some of the rooms, Emma will take her phone which her father moded to hack anything as well set up a major accident across the city to occupy all service and Kary with her technology knowledge will be able to take down electronic devices with a single code when she reaches a signal tower, and Emi will be watching TV with her fox over at her friends place cause she still to young. 

As they finished talking about the plan Kary brought in a pizza to which everyone dug and gave thanks to Kary for making excellent food. Emi got tired easily after eating and Kary took her to her own bed to sleep. The two girls decided to tell (Y/N) about what they thought and smiled.

Megan: "How about we create our own squad of people, I mean since we're going to labeled as killers after this and maybe kill more. But what do you think should we create our own squad?"

He thought about having his band of killers could be nice he'll be able to get things done more easily so he said yes but only when he needed them then Emma lead them to the guest room and she went to bed. But first I decided to gather some more information about some people inside the house party and I did find some good shit on them. 

The main guy whos hosting it is a person who sells drugs and his father is known to be abusive to his wife so I'll be doing the world a favor. A girl there has connections leading to a case that went cold ending the lives of teenagers she was convicted of hit and run but we're dropped since her father is dirty cop. A brother and sister deal weapons which I don't understand how but some of gear is probably stolen not until he went further is that for some reason everyone going have a connection to police and abuse. Another thing he found out linked to Emi's friends parents on how they were being used and he used to work as their security detail and owe's their father after he saved him from being mince meat back during the battle of Demeter so he owe's him bad.

He started to get tired until Emma came downstairs wearing nothing but a large shirt and sat next to wrapping her arm around him and dragging him to their bed and going to sleep.

Next day Emma's POV  

I was at school waiting for the bell to ring to start until I see the mass of people coming through the gate as some guys came to me and tried to talk to me.

Guy: "Hey Emma why don't you come with us tonight, we're having a huge party and we need more females to join you in?"

I was going to kill him. I said nothing and left and gave a signal hearing the sound of a body make a sound and people running and seeing the two girls smiling with grins and walking with me to our class.

(Y/N) POV  

I was watching the warehouse where a group of dirty cops were selling weapons to the mafia. I pulled my scarf over my mouth and pulled my cap down and aim down my sights on my rifle scoping the area out and realized I can't do this quietly and started my assault into the warehouse but going loud at same time, I picked the enemies far with my rifle and enemies who got closer I used my vector to cut them down.

 I pulled my scarf over my mouth and pulled my cap down and aim down my sights on my rifle scoping the area out and realized I can't do this quietly and started my assault into the warehouse but going loud at same time, I picked the enemies far wi...

I saw an enemy using turrets so I decided to use technology against them by shorting out the lights and blinding them in process enabling me to put a bullet in the two gang members. I kneeled down to the gang members and noticed dog tags so they were military but it doesn't explain on how they got the tech I mean most of this tech belongs to the Monarch division. I walked away and further into the warehouse and noticed surveillance drones everywhere knowing I can't let these go anywhere I hacked the system and noticed the large amount of cops siding with the gangs and forming a plan and I can't be good. An alarm went off in the area signaling my time is out I placed a timer grenade into the generators but I needed a way out of this situation so I opened one of the container and in it was a striker unit suit. 

I had the advantage now so I quickly put the suit on and grabbed the m416 in the case and got ready for battle

I had the advantage now so I quickly put the suit on and grabbed the m416 in the case and got ready for battle. As soon bullets started going I rushed the 2 in the front and shot them while still going through time I shot two more on the stairs and rushed to cover waiting for them to move and shot the ceiling watching barrels of oil spill onto them and I took the opportunity to shoot a gas value causing it to rupture and explode and I used the last bit of energy in the suit to run to my car and rip the suit off of me and throw it into the trunk knowing in 30 seconds the place was going to blow.

TIMESKIP 

3 hours went by after the warehouse and I gave all my findings to my commanding officer knowing he was being serious since I brought the damaged suit back then told me about the massive amount of soldiers getting picked clean on the streets so he told everyone to lock down all the gear down and apply viruses to all gear that's being automated. I went back home and decided to kill the sick fuck who's killing my friends on the streets and triangled all shortwave radios I scavenged from the warehouse and got the person who was calling the shots and to my luck his son was at the party and he was going to as well just my night. 

Huh a lot of references in there but I grew up like that anyway don't judge but yeah haven't typed for so long and this is probably longer than my oher stories like damn.