Emi's future

So I'm basing this off of her future in later time as when shes older and more mature but still has her fox with her all the time and a fox symbol patch on her sweater.

Older Emi 18

Emma: "Emi wake up your going to be late for school"  

"MOM IT'S SIX FIFTEEN IN THE MORNING I DON'T SCHOOL TILL EIGHT"

I said to which I received a better early than extra late. I got up and fixed my hair and looked out the window and saw it was snowing so I called my best friend and waited for him to pick up.

Rika: "Hello Emi. (Whatever your name was) is putting anti-freeze into the car so yeah we can take you as well."

I hanged up and got dressed into my blue jacket with my grey pullover and black cargo pants along with my grey cap and grabbed my bag and my cell phone and hugging my parents and waving to Kary. I went to their house and ate breakfast with them while seeing Rika acting like a wife to him while I just watched them. I have no actual feelings towards him just see him as a brother figure and Rika as my little sister but I've been seeing them more closer to where I called one day and heard panting from her brother. I got into the passenger seat and from my side and saw from the window her brother grab her waist and lift her up and she grabs his collar and they both give a kiss. I look forward and give a slight chuckle. We made it to school and Rika waved to us going to her class since she was 2 years younger than us. We were in a class with full of people that annoyed me.

I was searching for anyone to die so I scanned everyones profile and one interested me greatly the teacher was apparently having an affair with a student. I thought to ruin his life a bit by going through his network and pull incriminating evidence from everything he had phone, computer, emails, photos, even his credit spending and sent them to the police and waited for the fuzz. It was lunch when we heard police sirens and I look out the window with Rika and her brother and them hold hands together and he wraps his arm around her and see the officers go into the school and walk into the class and and pull the teacher out and cuff him while the girl is also arrested and a bunch of students are recording it as much as they can and this is going to explode like crazy. 

TIMESKIP  

We were watching the news on Rika's computer and I must say it was on fire as we were sent to the lower classes till they found a teacher for us and we got Rika's room. The girl is apparently someone frequently selling her body to older men and the the teacher was a convicted pedophile and both were sent to jail I thought of ruining their nights. While the girl was looked down upon she was staying in her room and some connections in prison cause of some of the guards were part of the security detail and asked them a favor they couldn't deny. I called my dad saying I will need a ride after I'm finished with what I'm going to do. I located the girls house and found that her parents weren't here so I took my switchblade out and crawled into a sliding door and walked slowly carefully moving through and found a picture that had a boy I remembered but she broke up with him and he moved away and now dating someone named Gwen Stacy. Huh good for him I found the girls room and opened the door finding that she was sleeping naked and put my hand over her mouth and plunged it deep into her heart area as I watched her eyes shoot open and look at me as I make a shush sound with my mouth and she desperately tries to pry my arm off but slowly she was losses all to die with her blood pooling on her bed and wiping the evidence of me ever being here. 

TIMESKIP 

I was hanging out with the siblings at the park while hearing the sound of snow crunching below our feet looking at the family's together throwing snowballs drinking coffee together children playing together and those two still clinging to each other.  

"You guys are a cute couple and don't worry I won't tell anyone about this I have secrets of my own that need to be hidden."

They looked at me with shock but quickly got over it with nodding to it. I went to the top of hill that was undetectedable to the people's eye and I was aiming with my sniper that was covered in snow as I pulled my scarf over my mouth and pulled my cap down and aimed at the man who almost killed my dad and pulled the trigger and watched as the blood went everywhere. I met my friends who wondered where I went and I just said I went to the bathroom. I pulled out my old fox that looked well kept and put it on shoulder and when we were heading to a cafe to grab some food and hot drinks we saw police and an ambulance heading to the building. I then saw Kary working today and she gave us food for free and thanked her. We then finished and drove back to their house and I slept on the couch with me sleeping like a sloth until I heard what sounded like moaning and grunts and I blush and put my headphones in and held my fox until the next day appeared.

So that was Emi's future and she still is observant as always actually should I do a background story for all of them that means you, Kary, and Emma and maybe for Emi for her past since this is her future right here all day nothing else tell me what you think.