I love you

Monday

This morning I walked alone in a very long time.

It was lonely without Jin

But kinda was nice for a bit until Ari came to me

" Hey how was the date?" She smiled

Not so good.

" HUH?! WHAT HAPPENED??"

I think Jin was Two timing me with someone else.

" why would he do that to you??"

I don't know.. but I don't know if he's telling the truth.

" what do you mean?"

He said that I was the one and only person he layed eyes on and I'm the reason that he's happy. And that he loved me, but after what I saw.. I don't know what to think anymore.

" well I hope that you make the right choice."

What do you mean? 'The right choice?"

"Break up with him. You know that some boys they don't learn there lessons, they will just do it again and lie to you."

Yeah but..

" do you really wanna be hurt again like your previous relationships?"

No..

" well just break up. Although it will be hard, you'll get over them and find some one better trust me."

Ok.. i-I'll break up with him. If it make it feels better.

" ok then good luck"

Yeah..

After school~

I called Jin to come up to the roof top where we confessed.

Although it hurts I'll do it.

" Hey Misun! So you have something to say?"

Let-Let's break up.

" What?"

Let's break up Now.

" What why?"

Because I think it's the best for us. So I'm sorry that this wasn't the answer you were expecting.

" Misun..."

I could see his tears running through his eyes.

I was wanting to cry too, but just watched him cry. Being heart broken.

My chest started to ache and pound fast.

" Mis-Misun... Ple-Please don't leave me.."

Shut up.

"Wa-What?"

I wasn't in love with you. In fact I never did in the first place.

"..."

I was just dared to date you. All those acts I did were just fake acts. Why would I like a fucking nerd like you. Your so weak. Your the worse and pethetic person I have Ever known.

" Sa..Stop it.. I no-know your lieing to me. I know you still love me. You know why I know?"

Nope not at all dumb ass nerd.

" because I saw you walking with Ari this morning, talking about it. She chose your answer not you. You know I love you a lot to not even leave you alone with your friends. You were able to change when you were with me. But was just afraid to do it in front of your friends. Also Cause if you didn't like me, then you wouldn't sheared all those personal things about you to me or even had kiss me.

....

I didn't know what to say... I was shocked of how much he payed attention to me.

Also my actions..

I wanted to fight back, but I didn't. Because everything he said was true.

I was in love with him. I was able to change, but never to my friends. Also that Ari was the one who chose my answer I didn't want. My choice was to stay with him, but I chose Ari's side instead of mine..

I started to sob and run into Jin's chest

" so I was right then.. you did love me after all."

"I'm happy you chose me over your friends"

I sorry Jin.. please forgive me...

"Of course I will so matter what."

" I love you Misun. forever."

I love you too Jin always and Forever.

After that Jin lifted your Chin up and kissed you once again.

"Shall we go it's been a long time now"

Yeah let's go.

//The End Of The Story//

Well this is the end guys hoped you enjoyed bye I'll be making a new BTS FF