15K?!?!

OmgG WAIT !! WHAT???? HOW THo?!?!
15k?? Wowz.. this is so AmAZinGg💜💜
I'd never thought I'd reach 15 k reads when this book was written so poorly lol😂. I made this book in my 13 years old mind, not knowing what at all I was writing about, and now 2 and a half years later, I see 15k reads is very VeRY surprising. Well anyways I am so happy and glad that you all enjoyed this book so very much.

It makes me so glad that I want to start writing again, but I don't know what to write about😅. Many of you want me to write a sequel and continue on with this book, but idk. I want to write a different story. A story where the storyline actually makes since. But.... you'll have to wait and see if I will write something or not because I am really lazy when it comes to writing ( as you see 2 years later I finally write again😑)

If I do come with another book, maybe it will be a BTS Jin book, or just any member from BTS. If you have any suggestions for a new ff from the members, then don't be afraid to message me privately, or comment down in the comments, or I can just simply make something in my head and make it another Jin book lol😌. 

But again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 15K!! I LOVE YOU ARMY's HOPEFULLY THIS ISN'T  TO LATE THAT YOU DON'T READ THIS AT ALL. Byee I will see you soon bye bye👋🏻👋🏻

PST... PST.....
Ps, Don't forget to stream On and Black Swan guyssss💜💜🙏🏻🙏🏻