Frazel 4ever

Hey guys! I am back in the story buisness! Decided to do other story besides anime so I chose my fave book, Percy jackson! This is a frazel story (frank x hazel) sooo.......ummmm enjoy!
I don't own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does. Okay on with the story!

Hazels P.O.V

"And then he fell flat on his stomach!" Annabeth said before erupting into laughter along with Piper, who was holding her stomach and rolling on the floor of the restraunt.

But I wasnt paying attention to them. I was looking at something........or someone...

"Umm Hazel, Hazel! " Piper said with an annoyed expression on her face and from the tone of her voice, it wasn't the first time she said my name.

" Wh....What?" I asked her.

" Well, Annie just said something extremely funny and you were busy staring at the boys table with an extremely red face and I was just wondering........." Piper's sentence stopped there and the annoyed expression on her face was replaced with a smirk. She looked at the table I was staring at, back to me and back to the table.

" Oooooh, looks like Hazel has a little crush!" Annabeth and Piper said simultaneously.

My face instantly heated up. " Wh....NO I DONT......I was just.....ummm......" I stuttered.

" No need to hide the fact you like Leo" Piper said, staring into my eyes.
" LEO?!" I shouted.

"Nah just joking , we know its," Piper leaned in closer to me, " Frank!"

My face heated up soo much it literally was painful.

" What? ....Phe....that's soo silly....I wasn't looking at him....I was looking at his delicious ..... sandwich! yeah....boy am I hungry!" I stuttered and looked at Piper and Annie's unconvincing faces.

" But you have the exact same sandwich right in front of you" Annabeth pointed out.

"Dude, you can't hide this from us anymore! We know your secret and with the way you were drooling over him, it isn't a secret anymore! " Piper said enjoying the look of embarrassment on my face.

"Come on guys. .....stop joking around.........Please dont tell anyone" I practically begged them.

"Dont worry about it! Your secret is safe with us!"Annabeth promised.

I sighed and took a sip from my coke. Knowing these two, it won't be a secret for very long.

Frank's P.O.V
I looked over at the girls table and saw them all talking to each other secretly, looking around as if hiding something.

"I wonder what they are talking about" I thought.

"Dude what are you looking at?", Leo's annoying voice asked him , " Perce just asked you....Ohhhhhhhb you are staring at your crush again!"

"Not again" I thought
"Listen Leo its not like that, you see............

So how was it? should I continue? Or should I stop? It's up to you my fans!!!

(If I have any)

Hey! Annoying voice in the back of my head! Of course I do!

Oh ummm........ did you guys hear that?......um......*awkwardly backs away into corner*

Anyway comment and tell me how you guys feel! Also leave a vote!!!