Fate of the Vigil

Once the two had entered the house, the atmosphere was slightly fogged and dimmed light filled the room. Tables and chairs were stacked on top of each other, and fresh food was settled on mantelpieces and bowls. The Vigil took a couple of large steps to the middle of the room. "Fresh food...new furniture...somebody's been here, recently." He continued to wander to the next room, pushing open the doors. A thud was heard and the Vigil perked up. "Did you hear that? I think it came from this way!"

The two wandered in the third room. "Come out! We know you're here!" The vigil noticed a locked door. "There's a door. See if you can get it open." The warrior stepped forward and firmly grabbed the handle, the lighting suddenly turning deep red, all objects from the shelves and even the floor rose up and were thrown at the two.

"By the Gods! This is no ordinary Daedra! We have to get help!" The Vigil bolted for the door, as did the elf. "You first!" The elf tried the door. Locked.

A demonic voice spoke in their heads. "Weak...he's weak...you're strong...crush him!" It screeched. The elf shook his head, trying to open the door again. "No...you will kill...you will kill or you will die!" It ordered.

The elf and Vigil shared glances. "The Daedra has us! It's you or me!" The two drew weapons, preparing for a death match.