Aubyn's P.O.V.

I was just about to sleep until my mom came to my room only to tell me that I had to get ready for my first day of school. School is a hell-hole. If only some people understood. 

By 'some people' I mean my mom, dad, older brother, older sister and maybe the rest of the world - because I don't even talk to people to even know their interests and stuff.

"Coming," I said, still laying on my bed. I did not sleep the whole night. I was on my desk - working. I don't think I am going to say what work I was doing until you have my trust.

And that's how weird I am.

Moving  on, though, I made a new friend! Her name is Catniss, and she is a cat. But sadly, mom gave the cat away to some pedestrian because the cat was apparently 'really sick, dirty and had rabies'.

I guess I can never understand my mom. Or my dad. Or my siblings. Not that they can understand me.

Anywho, I got up, groaned, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm really pale. And short. And timid. And talentless-"

"Shut up."

If I haven't said this already, I always have small talks with myself.

I changed into a pair of denim jeans and a black hoodie (which made me look even more pale) and black VANs.  I sighed, brushed my light-brown, straight, messy hair and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I looked at the clock and there were only 15 minutes left for school. I quickly grabbed my book-bag and headed for the door until..

"Morning? At least say 'good morning'. Have some manners, 'lil fella," said my older sister, Tyra (a/n: aah i instantly remembered harry's older sister, Gemma styles :DD).

"Morning," I said, timidly, "If we're done with the formality, can I PLEASE go? I'm really getting late for school." Tyra rolled her eyes. I cringed.

As I was just about to get out of my home, my mom shouted, "Aubyn! At least eat your breakfast first." I pretended that I didn't listen to her and got out of my home..

Only to get bumped into a random dude.

We both fell down.

Made sense, since I was really in a hurry and the person whom I bumped into might have been in a hurry too, so we both bumped into each other and fell down.

Did I have to clarify that? 

He got up first and helped me get up..

Which was weird.

"A kind human in THIS street?" I thought to myself. By the way, the neighborhood in which I live is full of jerks. Just a fact that you should probably know.

"Hey, pal, you okay?" The random dude said.

"Um, yeah," was my reply.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and- HOLY SH**, CRAP, FRICK! I AM SO F***ING LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Not to be dramatic or anything, but I cringed. I literally cringed. Ifiguratively cringed.. Probably because I wasn't used to anyone cursing in front of me before. I've only read curse words in writing.

I didn't reply anything to what he had he said and walked- well, ran to school. And I could see he was going in the same direction as me. The walk- run was silent (obviously, because how can you talk when you run.. Never mind).

After 15 minutes, it finally came (or, um, well, I came to it).

The dreaded moment.

The hell-hole.

My school.

soo.. how did you like it so far? the next chapters will be longer, tho :)) feel free to vote & comment :D will update.. maybe tomorrow? yep. tomorrow it is :DD or maybe today. idk. i'll be very fast in updating, so stay tuned :))