Prolouge

It was a beautiful morning the sun was shining, the birds are singing, and the angry shouts of people in their cars to make the lane move faster.
This was the life of living in New York (y/n) always loved it here but she felt as thought there was always something missing in her life but right now she had other matters to deal with.
"Y/N!!!!" You turned to see your little sister with the most adorable face ever, and by that you mean with teary eyes and a puffed up red cheeks.
"What's wrong Amy?" I asked her calmly. "Mr.Sparkles said he won't be able to come to my birthday this weekend" she said in a babbling voice. "Oh and why is that?"I asked. "He said that he doesn't have anything nice to wear and doesn't know what to bring as a gift, but I told him that all I wanted from him was to come" she whined. "Can you talk to him please?" She said giving me her puppy eyes. "Alright I'll see what I can do" I leaned to stuffed bear's ear and pretended to whisper. "Oh, oh I see...certainly not...alrighty then."
Amy gazed in awe as she believed I was talking to the bear.

"Well Amy Mr. Sparkles told me that he will go to the party without having to wear something nice with only one condition...-" Amy leaned in closer. "-That your going a good girl and nice to your older sister" "WHAT! that's supper easy I can do that Mr. Sparkles, thank you (y/n) your the best sister ever" I smiled as Amy ran and hugged me and ran back to her room to play.

I always love seeing her smile like that it's been a thought road since they abandoned us but we did it and everyday may be a risk but I'll do whatever it takes to take care of Amy maybe one day she'll have a better future, I'll make sure of that.