chapter seven

Final Monday before Christmas break. Megan didn't talk to me again. Great. I guess she's over me.
Maybe she's just taking her distances? Maybe she's waiting for me to do something? I don't know, but I can't live without her.
She smiles less in class, she's not motivated, she doesn't come at the supermarket, she looks sleepy..

This week is gonna be hard, but it's the last one. I won't do shit for two weeks after that, I keep telling myself.

As predicted, Megan didn't talk to me. For two weeks. It's now Friday, the last class with her before the break. If I don't talk to her now, I'm not gonna talk to her for more than a month.
But she probably forgot about me.

Why do I keep thinking about her all the time?

As everybody took a seat, Megan starts talking

"Hello class, today since it's the last day before Christmas break you can do whatever you want, I don't have anything planned. Just be quiet, I need to correct some tests. No phones allowed." She says in a strict voice. Such a turn on,,,

I'm just gonna sleep. Unfortunately, my stupid classmates keep talking loudly so it makes it difficult for me to sleep.

After I guess ten or fifteen minutes (hey, I didn't look at Megan for so long, such a record), my phone buzzes in my pocket.

I check it and see I have a text from someone.
I feel the adrenaline rushing as I see the name on the screen

From : Ashley

I'm in town. Wanna meet?

Ashley is my ex girlfriend. The one that got me into shit and turned my life over. The one I failed my year for. The first girl I ever loved.

It's been two years. Two fucking years since we didn't talk, and she's texting me now. Why would she text me now?

I hear someone clearing their throat in front of me.

"I said phones aren't allowed. Give it to me." Megan says harshly.

I give it to her, she's the teacher. That means I'm gonna have to take it back at the end of the class.

"And stay after class with me for detention." She adds and heads back to her seat

Oh man.

I will talk to her today.

I don't know if I should be happy or nervous about the whole situation.

I'm more happy than nervous tho.

Once the bell rings and everybody is getting up. I stay at my desk, waiting for everybody to get out so I could finally be alone with Megan. She does the same thing. We didn't even look each other in the eyes yet, we're both so scared.

When the last student gets out, she closes the door behind him and locks it.

"Come here Madison" She says softly, showing me to sit on the first desk.

I go there but sit on the desk tho. Facing her. Looking at her. She's nervous.

"I'm sorry Megan. I didn't mean what I said that night, it was just- I was angry- I miss you." I say without thinking.

She smiles sadly and places herself closer to me, between my legs.

"It's okay, I understand. I shouldn't have accepted to go out with her anyways. I miss you Madi.." She says as she carresses my arm up and down

She saw the effect her touch has on me because she kept on doing it while biting her lip.
I realise I never even kissed her.

"Can we just forget about it and go on?" I ask her softly

She nods her head and smiles at me

She puts my hair behind my shoulders, while still biting her lip

"You're so beautiful" She wishpers as I feel myself blushing

She takes my face between her hands and slowly puts her lips on mine.

It feels so right. Her lips fit perfectly on mine I directly felt a wave of pleasure through my whole body.
The kiss started off slow and passionate but quickly because heated.
Megan is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and she was all over me.

My tongue demands access and she lets me in, exploring her mouth, touching every inch of her.
It's just a kiss, but it means so much.
I make my way to her cheek, her jawline and her neck as moans escape her mouth

"Madison.." She moans

At the same second, someone knocks at the door.
Megan's eyes go wide as I calm her down

I quickly sit down and take a book out, pretending to work while Megan is still standing there, so nervous.

"Go open the door!" I wishper and she nods

She opens the door slowly

"Can I help you?" She says as I try to see who's at the door.

"Hello Megan, I was wondering if you would go get coffee with me after school?" I hear a man say

I know that man. It's Mr James, my geography teacher. Dickhead.

"Today?" Megan asks, confused

"Well yes if you're not too busy" He asks nervously. He obviously doesn't know I'm here.

"I'm sorry, I can't today. And I'm not here during the holidays too." She explains, although I know it's a lie.

"Oh it's okay, see you next time then" He winks

"Yeah, have a nice day" She answers firmly

When he walks away, she closes the door and locks it again.

Then smirks at me, while walking to my desk

"Sorry for the interruption. What were we doing?" She bends over my desk.

I just stare at her like a complete creep. I can't believe Megan is real. She's unreal. She's an angel sent from above. She just can't be real. Her beauty is too breathtaking, she's the most perfect woman ever. Everybody at school wants her, not only at school I guess. And I appear to be the lucky one. Not only she's beautiful on the outside, she's even better on the inside. She's the sweetest, care free, most caring human being ever.

"What's on my face?" She laughs. Her laugh is so precious.

"Nothing baby" I smile at her cuteness

As usual, she blushes.

God I'm falling hard for this woman.