Akira's sweaty towel and the thirsty fangirls

(Thank you all for reading and thanks for the nice comments!! I'm writing this for fun so don't expect anything~ I'm glad someone enjoys!<3 Here is another part or one shot because I got this idea, haha)

Ryo was sitting next to a crowd of girls watching the students running loops. Especially one of the students.

Why does he run? People can't run faster than animals. That's why cars or bikes were invented. Running is meaningless so why does he run?

'Oh my god, look! Akira runs so fast! Is that even possible?'

'He's so sexy. Did you see that? He has a boner!? And he's running with it!'

...He what? Ryo took a closer look at him. The girls were right... Poor Akira, it must be because of Amon, I must help him somehow later. Huh. How exactly?

He mentally slapped himself for thinking about something weird for a moment. Of course, I am responsible for his troubles after I asked him for a help with demons. I will just give him money and tell him to have fun. I'm not going to get him the bitches directly. He nodded at the good idea but he still frowned.

Akira finished the loop and walked to the bench to drink water. He was still breathing fast and sweating. After he drunk the whole bottle he looked at the sitting crowd to find his friend that was waiting for him. He caught Ryo staring at him and he smiled.

That made Ryo jolt and quickly avert eyes and he wasn't sure what was going on.

Akira walked to Ryo and a crowd of excited and loud girls formed around him.

'Hey Ryo, thanks for waiting and driving me here.' He grinned but there was a bunch of girls wating his attention by offering him a towel.

'Akira use this! Please use this towel!'

He thought the best thing to do to get a rid of the crowd was to do what they want so he took the three towels and wiped his face and arms to wipe the sweat away. He even lifted his T shirt and used the towel but it just made the fangirls scream even more.

Akira started to enjoy the attention he got so when he finished he threw the towels in the air like 'first come, first serve, ladies'.

Ryo's emotions weren't under control as he stood up and grabbed one of the towels flying above. He did it without a reason, without thinking. When he caught the towel he realized everyone was staring at him and Akira blinked.

'Ryo.... What...?' He raised an eyebrow. The crowd of girls screamed and whispered to each other.

'Akira, we're going home.' Ryo said.

'Okay but the towel-'

'You don't need this!' Ryo was still holding it, demanding to leave.

'But it's not mine, you should return it to them...' Akira got confused.

No way, thought Ryo. He couldn't say that loud though. 'Girls are waste of time. Let's go.' He turned around and walked away, ignoring their comments. Akira sighed and followed him.

Girls are waste of time? Why did he said that? Just a few moments ago he wanted to give Akira money to get a girl. But that was something different, right? Sex for just one night and Akira's classmates having crush on him, those two are different things. The first one is acceptable, the second is not.

Why? A question popped up in Ryo's head. He freezed in a place. The sudden stop caused Akira bumping into Ryo.

'Ah sorry, sorry, you stopped so suddenly.' Akira apologized. 'Are you okay?'

Why does he apologize? It's, once again, so unnecessary. So pointless. So kind. Cute. Ah! He felt a strange feeling near his stomach. He placed his hand on the painful area but it wasn't feeling so bad at the same time.

'Ryo, you don't look so well, I'm worried...' Akira tried to make an eye contact with him.

Ryo sighed and wasn't sure what was going on. It wasn't just today, he felt like this before too. Akira, leave me alone. No... Don't leave me. Just..

'Akira, please, just give me a moment.' He finally said something and took a deep breath. Then he remembered he was still holding the towel. Akira's towel. A towel that smells like Akira. He didn't want to let it go. He felt like protecting it no matter what. How stupid. He looked at Akira and his heart was beating faster.

Should I apologize too? Should I say something? Why can't I describe what am I feeling? It feels like having a fever but it's still different. Because somehow I don't want Akira to know. But why? Why? Why?! It doesn't make sense!

Akira was looking at him worried, wanting to help Ryo and willing to listen to everything he says.

'Don't worry, I'll tell Jenny to wash your towel.' He added and walked to the car.

'But Ryo, I told you the towel is not mine...'

Ryo ignored it because he wasn't going to wash the towel anyway.