Chapter Five- Murder!

A/N On my computer writing this chapter. Just to let you know. Also, I'm going to use third person so I don't have to keep switching point of views. Before you read this, guess who died in the comments below!

Wow that sounded REALLY bad. Hope you understand that I'm NOT a physio.

Third Person POV

Ty sat up with a start. Who was screaming? And why? He looked over at Adam, who was wondering the same thing. They got out of their beds and peered out the doorway. The screaming hadn't stopped. It was horrifying. And loud.

"Dude, what is going on?" Mitch asked sleepily. No one knew. The scream stopped. Then it started again. Except this one was shorter, and a different voice.

"Grace! Oh my God! Someone help!'' It was Grant. Ty reasoned to himself that he was someone, so he went to the doorway where the scream came from. The rest of Team Crafted followed.

The scene was awful. Grace was on her bed, probably sleeping. The sheets were all tangled, some on the ground. The knife was still in her side. The bed was slowly turning a bright red. Grant stood by her side, shaking her.

"Grace! Wake up! Mom! Dad!" The couple that Jerome had seen in the kitchen came in from the hall. Team Crafted got out of the way. Only Ty had seen the mess. He turned and looked at them. They could tell something bad had happened.

"That...that girl." Ty managed to say. "She was stabbed..." His face was white as a sheet. Everyone's mouth dropped. 

Jason peered through the doorway, but Ty stopped him.

"Trust me. You do not want to see that." Jason nodded. The parents ran out crying. Ian stared as they went back to their room and slammed the door.

"What is going on?" The owner asked. He was in a night robe. Ian explained to him. "Um, well. I think that girl either tried to kill her self or someone tried to kill her." The owner gasped.

"What?! Is she ok?" The man pushed through Team Crafted and peered in. He instantly ran out and puked on the stairs. Ian and Adam shared a look of disgust. Grant started to scream again, so Ty went in.

"Grace? Hello? Grace wake up!" Ty grimaced at the blood and moved Grant away. He grabbed her hand and tried to feel a pulse. Nothing. He put his hand a few inches from her mouth and nose. No air coming in or out.

"Does anyone know CPR?" Grant asked as he wiped tears off his face. Ty shook his head. It was too late. Grant must know that too.

"What happened Grant?" Adam asked. He came in and put his hand near his face, so he couldn't see the dead body. Grant sniffed and took a deep breathe.

"I had been playing on my phone for a while. I put it down and went to the bathroom. I heard screaming so I came back. She was just.....like that." He started to cry again. Adam gave him a pat on the back. The rest of Team Crafted went in and saw the scene. No one knew what to do. Grant went to go get his parents. It took a while, but he convinced them to come back. The parents saw her again and sobbed.

"Who would do this!?" The mother cried. Everyone's hearts skipped a beat. Unless she did this to herself, which is unlikely, that meant whoever killed her is out there.

"What's going on? Oh...oh God." Mia asked as she entered the room. She was wearing her pink Pj's. Mitch raised his eyebrows. Jerome elbowed him. Now is not the time to flirt. She stayed at the doorway and closed her eyes, trying to get the image out of her head.

"We need to call the police." Ty said as he stood up from the bed. They agreed. The owner had come back and shook his head.

"Sorry. This place doesn't have a phone. Only plumbing." The mother cried even louder. The father tried to comfort her, but it wasn't working. The owner (A/N I'm tired of saying OWNER. Let's give him a name....Jim. Jim the mountain man who has a cabin in the middle of nowhere!) thought for a moment.

"I'll drive down to the store. They might have a phone there." Jim nodded to himself and went downstairs. He stepped past his own puke and grabbed his keys from a secret hook. Luckily, he had his slippers on. Jim opened the screen door and walked to his car.

Funny, he thought. An oil smell floated through the air. He hurried to his car and opened the door. He started the car. Nothing. He tried it again. Nothing. He got out and popped the hood. Everything seems good here. What's going on?

As he stepped back into the car, gasoline got onto his new slipper. He frowned and climbe back in. Wait, why is there gasoline on the ground? He got back out and looked under the car. Sure enough, gasoline was slowly dripping onto the once green grass.

He turned and looked at the car next to him. Same thing. He checked every single car. The only way to get there was to walk. He shuttered and ran back inside.

Back in Grace's room, nothing had changed. Everyone was crying, not looking at Grace, and standing there. They patiently waited for Jim.

"I have some bad news." Jim said as he went back upstairs. Everyone stared at him in fear. "Someone has put a hole in all of the cars. The gasoline." (A/N again, not good with car stuff) No one said a word.

"What do we do?" Jerome asked. No one knew. All was quiet except for the cries of Grace's family. Seto spoke up. "Well, there is a killer on the loose. Don't you suggest we do something?"

A/N DUN DUN DUN! The murderer is out to get them! Hope you are enjoying so far! A favorite and comment are appreciated.