The Holy Trinity

Extended Summary

A crackhead book of Gucci Gang aka Holy Trinity members include May, Kate, Judy. This book is based on the story of how we met and how we plan on debuting even though we are broke af, got no talent and jobless.

Kate, who is the clown of the group who also suggested the name Clown Trinity told me to write this book so here I am. She is also the person who quoted the famous words "A night is a day", such a shocking discovery, even NASA couldn't discover that a night is a day.

Judy aka Princessa i don't know anything about her because she is inactive as fuck studying all the time, i almost forgot who is she. Just kidding i hope she is studying hard she will get a good job and supply our group with Gucci.

I, May, the leader the best person of the group and the earth and the whole fucking Universe came up with Gucci Gang. Im always active waiting for these bitches to come online but they don't. I don't know how are we going to debut if this continues. Im planning on debuting solo. I can't stand Kate and Judy anymore.

Author's Fucking Note

Its got nothing to do with BTS. This book is made out of boredom just for fun. Kindly don't read it. You got better things to do.

— Queen May 👑

❤️DON'T FORGET TO WATCH 'FAKE LOVE' BY BTS TO BLESS UR EARS ❤️