Chapter 3

//My apologies for the long hiatus due to some reason that I can't tell to everyone..Just wish for me to recover..
Anyway,let me remind you that this is yaoi.Probably a hardcore if the time has come. But before that,we should just take it slowly. If any of you my dears have an idea,please do message me anytime.I will appreciate any suggestions for the story. It will be a big help.//

Kuroko enters the student council hall finding all its members gathering in a long table headed by no other than Akashi Seijuurou who is sitting across the table,with his typical palm resting gesture.Waiting the new comer to approach him.
Kuroko analyzes each and everyone,memorising all the details of them as possible.Some of them looks familiar like the golden hair guy and the guy in glasses who still holding the frog toy.

The student council has a 7 members. But only the main 4 members are actively participates,including Seijuurou,plus Kuroko making them 5

"Hey Kurokochii! What areyou doin' here?"

Kise Ryouta asked. He is also a member of student council. Eventhough he is a celebrity,he is also a member of the reserve army with a proper training and exemplary skills but doesn't have an experience in a real war.

"I'm here to hand my application for membership." Kuroko answer

"Ohh!!! You gonna be a member for sure Kurokochii. That's wonderful !!!!"

Kise as excited and bubbly as ever, warmly welcomes this innocent looking boy and offers a seat beside him. Akashi on the other hand seriously gazing the two. Kise didn't get the hint though,he keeps chatting Kuroko who just silently listens to him. Akashi who now wants to proceed their meeting interrupts Kise.

"Ryouta..You're being an annoyance. Mind to stop babbling for a while?"

Akashi then give the golden-haired a deadly glare. So deadly that his glare can make you feel like you're melting in his flames. Making Kise to shout his mouth,nodding to him. Seem a bit scared.

"Very well then. Tetsuya,Please hand me your application."

"Yes, of course sir.."
He manage to say softly but and firm. Handling the form to Akashi.

'I don't know how he managed to be so cold like an ice but at the same time so soft like a snow.Really makes him charming in his way. Very interesting. '

Akashi thought to himself while reading the basic the information about him.

"I see..I suppose I'll put you as the council's new secretary." Akashi said

"How about Haizaki-san?" Midorima interrupts.

"We don't need an incompetent member that didn't even know how loyal to his superiors. Also, Haizaki is in the edge of expulsion."

"Nee~ What did he do this time again?" Kise asked

" This is a confidential matter but I trust all of you.. Haizaki-san said to be an intel from another country. He is in the process of trial and termination from the duty.If he finds guilty, firing squad is the worst punishment."
Akashi explaned,making Kuroko stiff in his seat.

He suddenly figured it out why Akashi mentioned about 'treason of the fatherland is a heavy offense and unforgivable.' Kuroko thought first that his cover blows-up but he glad that the 'traitor' that Akashi had mentioned is Haizaki,not him. He was safe for now. Moreover,he need to be extra careful in everymove that he will do from now on.

"Headmaster and I talked about it a while ago.Asking my decision regard to this situation. As a loyal guard dog of the Fatherland.I would not tolerate this kind of matter. I suggest expulsion for him as traitors doesn't have a future in the first place."

"And you'll assign this cute skinny boy for the position Akachin? He looks like a marshmallow.."
The purple headed guy said. He is eating snacks like a grade school boy, not bothering to offer his snacks to anyone.

"Yes I officially appointing him.. I knew that he is perfect for the position. So please introduce yourselves to Tetsuya. Also Tetsuya, I'm looking forward that you'll do you task but do enjoy being student of course."

Resting is face to his palm. Akashi, give a grin to Kuroko slowly turning it to a seductive smirk as the two meeting gaze that even the emotionless Kuroko finds it very alluring making him feel conscious.

**********************************************

"Aomine-chii is also a council member too. Actually he was the one who recruits me,not Akashi-chii. But lately he don't attend every meetings." Kise told Kuroko while the two are walking together,headed outside the campus after the meeting.

"It is okay to Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked

"Of course not! At first he is very angry but he let Aomine do what he wants as long as he accomplish every tasks that he orders to do. No need for him to attend meetings unless Akashi-chii summoned him personally."

"I see.."

"Don't worry about Akashi-chii. He does look scary but you get used to it."

"I don't find him scary.." Kuroko bluntly respond

"You don't?? Why? He's like a dragon you know..Can swallow you alive."

"Not at all.. Akashi-kun is nice to me so far."

"Are you sure we're talking about the same person?" Kise added but before he can say anything more he felt a terrifying aura behind him.

" Who are you calling dragon? Ryouta?"
Guess who said that.

"No nothing Akashi-chii.. By the way I have to go. I forgot that I have a taping for a show.Bye Kuroko-chii I'll treat you next time!!" Then he run as fast as he could.That's a pretty sorry for an excuse,yet he have no choice. Leaving the two behind who now continue walking.

"You two are seems so close. Tetsuya."

"No. Actually we don't. My old acquaintance just introduce us each other last morning." Kuroko explains

"I see.. That acquaintance of yours might be Aomine Daiki. Am I right? He's also a council member."

"Yes..Kise told me about it."

"Change the topic. Do you mind telling me your address?You don't have any relatives to live with?."

After hearing this,Kuroko stops walking,stand still unable to move . Do he really intend to know everything about him? This is dangerous. He must think a better explanation or it is the end of the line for this spy.

" Your school file doesn't have an address to it and it's suspicious. Also you don't have any relatives in this county.So for the last time,tell me what is your address."