one

Edall gazed blankly at Yena. Her pink, plump lips were pulled into a tight grin. Her eyes had a mischievous gleam that seemed to light up the room. She stood tall at the end of the deep grey bed with her dainty arms crossed across her chest.

Edall sat up in the middle of bed, stretching his arms above his head. He cocked an eyebrow at her, seeming to ask a silent 'what do you want.'

Yena let out a soft sigh. Her grin fell into a soft smile as she moved to sit at the edge of the bed. She smoothed out her peach coloured dress, it flowing to the ground and rippling like waves on a stormy day at sea.

"You promised to accompany me to watch the sunrise this morning," her soft voice echoed throughout the room, bouncing off of the bare walls.

Edall was always the one for a simplistic life rather than enjoy life's finer goods like the rest of his fellow gods. They partied in lavish clothing and enjoyed the finest food in all of Mount Olympus. Edall opted for commoner clothing, clothing he saw the people at the villages below wearing. His room was bare, having no need to keep decorative items there as he only slept there for a short time and left again.

He usually spent his time underneath the giant oak tree that he planted with his mother when he was a young boy. He always had something to fill his hands, whether it be a new book to read or a picture to draw, doing something beautiful that could make even Apollo jealous.

"You better get up now, I promised Apollo I would watch him bring up the sun. Now I know you'd rather stay in the darkness of your room and sulk, but a promise is a promise and I'm not one to break them." Yena sauntered over to the heavy cotton curtains and produced to pull them open with all the strength she could muster.

"Holy Hera! Come on now Edall, you must get up. The bloody sun is about to rise in a few minutes," she moved to fidget around him, trying to make him rise but resulting in him pushing her off.

"I'm coming girl, calm down," he pushed the covers off himself. Yena blushed as she saw him in all of his glory. She turned around with a pale pink blush blooming across her cheeks.

He quickly changed, then getting the shadows that lurked in the dark to make his bed. That always made Yena grumble about how 'creepy' it was and how it always always 'sent a shiver up her spine.' Today was no exception.

Edall clasped her tan hand in his cold, pale one and dragged her out of the door. Yena had to run to keep up with his long strides.

As they made their was through the golden hallway they passed Zeus and Hera's room. Shouting could be heard from both of them and objects being smashed against the wall.

"He always does it, when will he ever stop?" Yena whispered lightly, trying not to be heard by the all powerful Zeus, ruler of Olympus.

"He'll always be a bastard, cheating on his wife and raping people. He deserves to die a slow, torturous death."

Yena's eyes widened as her mouth hung open. She stared at him in disbelief of what he just said.

"You can't say that Edall, he'll hear you and cast you down. If he done that to you what would I do?"

He sent her a soft smile.

"You would live on and forget about me, be happy," his face hardened and he ran his tongue over his slightly chipped teeth. "We might just have to start a revolution."