Beach Day

It was 🏖 summertime in San  Francisco, the entire bear family were getting ready to go to the beach. Ice Bear and Zelda were filling the cooler with ice and fruit juice,  Panda and Janessa were filling another cooler with ice, fruit cups and yogurt, and Shelley was putting the food in the bag. After packing up the things in their cars,  it was time to go to the beach. "Grizz, will you go get the cubs?" asked Shelley.  Grizz went to the living room. "Cubs, it's time to go to -ow!" cried Grizz getting hit by a beach ball.  "Sorry,  Uncle Grizz, said Whitey. "GJ did it, Daddy," said Yasmin. "GJ,  how many times do I have to tell you not to play ball in the house?" asked Grizz. "But you said to go play and have a ball," said GJ. "I meant to say go play and have fun you little pipsqueak!" said Grizz. "Daddy, do you know twinkle twinkle little star?" asked Eliza. "Why yes my darling child," said Grizz. "Do you kids want me to sing it to you?" As the cubs nodded their heads,  Grizz was singing this song.

Twinkle  Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle twinkle little star...
Now Get Your Butts In The Car!

As the cubs saw Grizz's belt,  they ran out the door and got in the three cars.  With seatbelts fastened, the bears were on their way to the beach. When they got there, the cubs got out of their parents' cars and helped by carrying the bags of food to the picnic tables. While the parents were cooking,  the cubs went off to play. GJ  Ryan, Basil, Liam, Rory, Zac, Andrew, Noah, Adam and Ivan went swimming. Ivory Daisy, Yasmin,  Zoe, Chloe, Ellie, Emily, Autumn, and Paisley were  looking for seashells. The younger cubs were building a sand castle. Soon, it was time for lunch. The lunch included: 🍔 hamburgers, veggie burgers, hotdogs, potato salad, macaroni salad, juice, water, fruit cups,   and yogurt. After lunch, Grizz took a nap in his beach chair but was soon interrupted by Holly and Ivy.  "Hi, Uncle Grizz, can we bury you in the sand?" asked Holly. "Why can you bury your Daddy in the sand?" asked Grizz. "We already did and now it's your turn," said Ivy. "How about if we get some ice cream?"🍦🍦🍦 "Okay!" said Holly and Ivy.  So Grizz took his nieces to get some ice cream.  Meanwhile, Ice Bear and  Lyle were building a sand castle when they heard a muffled cry coming from underneath the sand. Using a shovel, Ice Bear began to dig up the sand and pulled out a very sandy Panda. After shaking off the sand out of his fur, Panda said, "Thanks, little brother."  "Daddy,  Uncle Grizz got ice cream for everybody!" said Lyle grabbing both Ice Bear and Panda's paws.  "Let's go!" As Ice Bear, Panda and Lyle got to the picnic tables,  Grizz and Janessa were giving out 37 flavors of ice cream. "Panda, where have you been?" asked Pammy giving a chocolate cone to Panda. "Well, I was taking a nap and the next thing  you know, I'm six feet under the sand!" cried Panda.  "Actually,   it's three feet not six, Daddy," said Ivy. "Ivy!" cried Holly. "I mean I didn't say anything!" said Ivy. Panda walked over to his daughters' table. "Girls, is  there something that you want to say to me?" asked Panda. "Yes, Daddy, there is," said Holly. "And what is that?" "This ice cream is the bomb diggity yo!" cried Ivy. The entire bear family burst out laughing. After spending the whole day at the beach, it was time to go back home. As Grizz was putting his daughter  to bed, Eliza said,  "I had a great time at the beach, Daddy." "I'm glad that you had a great time at the beach sweetheart," said Grizz giving Eliza a kiss good night. Later that night,  Grizz and Shelley were kissing in bed only to  be interrupted by twelve cubs singing.  Mommy and Daddy laying in bed K. I. S. S. I. N. G.-  "Hey,  that doesn't rhyme," said Bradley. "Well, that's what mom and dad are doing right now," said GJ. "Cubs, go to bed or you're all grounded for a month!" cried Grizz.  With that, the cubs went to bed. Soon,  the Bear family  fell asleep dreaming about the fun time they had at the beach. 

The End
   🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦       🍦 🍦 🍦  🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦