Family 👪 Movie Night

Once upon a time in San Francisco, Panda and his daughters were watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on DVD. "I don't get this movie, girls," said Panda. "What do you mean , Daddy?" asked Paisley. "I mean why are we watching this movie?" asked Panda. "Because it's fun Daddy," said Daisy. "Do you have a problem with Rudolph's red nose?" asked Ginger. "Mommy says that it's not nice to judge a book by its cover." Panda shook his head. "No, honey, I don't have a problem with Rudolph's red nose." "Daddy, did you know that Santa Claus has twelve reindeer?" asked Holly. "I always thought that Santa Claus had nine reindeer," said Panda. "Yes, but he also had three more reindeer named Olive, Howe, and Andy," said Ivy. Panda shook his head in disbelief. "It's in the song, Daddy," said Ginger. "Do you want to hear it?" Reluctantly Panda nodded his head. Grabbing their 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤 microphones, the Panda sisters were singing this song.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Paisley: Well, you know Dasher Dancer Prancer and Vixen, Comet Cupid Donner and Blitzen

Daisy: But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?

Ginger: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose

Holly: And if you ever saw it, you would've say it glows

Ivy: Olive the other reindeer used to laugh and called him names

Paisley: She didn't let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games

Daisy: Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say

Ginger: Rudolph with your nose so bright won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

Holly: Then Howe the reindeer loved him and Andy shouted out with glee

Ivy: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer you'll go down in history!

When the song was over, Panda shook his head. "I don't think that's how the song goes, girls." "That's how Uncle Grizz sings it Daddy," said Ginger. Panda sighed and continued to watch the movie. When the movie was over Paisley said, I like Yukon Cornelius!" "I like Hermie!" said Daisy. "I like Rudolph," said Ginger. "Who's your favorite character, Daddy?" asked Holly. "I guess I like Sam the snowman," said Panda. "May I ask you girls a question?" The girls nodded their heads. "Why are we watching a Christmas movie in June?" asked Panda. "Because Mommy says that you should always keep Christmas with you all through the year," said Ivy. With that, the girls grabbed their microphones and began to sing this song.

Keep Christmas With You All Through The Year

Paisley: When Christmas time is over and presents put away, don't be sad.

Daisy: There'll be so much to treasure about this Christmas day and the fun we've had.

Ginger: So many happy feelings to celebrate with you and, oh, the good times hurry by so fast.

Holly and Ivy: But even when it's over, there's something you can do to make Christmas last.

All: Keep Christmas with you all through the year. When Christmas is over, you can keep it near.

Ginger: Think of this Christmas day when Christmas is far away

All: Keep Christmas with you all through the year. When Christmas is over, save some Christmas cheer. These precious moments hold them very dear. And keep Christmas with you all through the year.

Holly: Christmas means the spirit of giving. Peace and joy to you

Ivy: The goodness of loving the gladness of living; these are Christmas too

All: So, keep Christmas with you all through the year. When Christmas is over, save some Christmas cheer. These precious moments hold them very dear. And keep Christmas with you all through the year!

When the song was over, Panda said, "This is so going on Instagram!" Paisley glared at Panda. "Were you posting videos of us singing again?" "Yep!" said Panda. "Did you at least get my good side?" asked Daisy. Panda nodded his head. "Let's play tickle monsters!" said Holly. "We'll be the tickle monsters and you will be our victim, Daddy!" "Wait, what? No!" cried Panda. While Panda was getting tickled by his four daughters, Paisley grabbed the camcorder and said, "This is so going on YouTube!" The End