Night talks

Aditi POV

"Hi" the pretty girl said.
I was too lost in her beauty to reply anything at all.
Suddenly I feel something hitting on my back. I turned around to see who did that and see Muskan giving me a questioning look.
"It hurts bitch" I shouted.
"Then stop starring at people like that" she whispered to me.
Then I realized what I had been doing and everyone laughed. I couldn't have been more embarrassed.
Damn that blushing smile of her face. I could feel myself getting red.
"Hi" I said hiding my embarrassment.
"Let's go to the terrace na" Saumya asked.
"Right now" I asked her. Giving her a questioning look.
"Ya then what I will ask you right now for tomorrow morning" she mocked.
"Its 9 pm if our owner comes to know we are dead" I replied.
"Please na I wanna show her our terrace and the beautiful view around" she teased me with her puppy eyes glaring at me.
"Don't you dare give me that look" I said.
"Please please" she started smiling and held my hand n started moving inside the building. She knew that she already won and we were going. She jumped on my back for piggy ride.
"If you do this m not going"
"Please na"
I sighed and pulled her up properly and walked towards the lift.

After reaching the terrace we hopped above the water tank to get the clear view and sat their for a while silently.

"Its beautiful" the unknown girl said looking at all of us.
"It is" I replied to her without getting into an eye contact with her.
"By the way I am Pallavi" she said.
"I am Aditi"

"No you're hulk" Saumya said.
"Shut up" I shouted.
"No yaar she has a nice figure any girl who is into girls would like to date her" I was startled by the what Pallavi said.
"Haha .. I don't think so" I replied I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Then how come you liked Priya" Saumya questioned to her.
I looked at them and saw them starring at each other.

"It was a mistake" she said in a low tone.
"What are you all talking about" I asked as I couldn't understand what were they talking about.

They looked at each other. After 2-3 minutes Saumya spoke up
"You know Priya right"
I nodded in a yes.

"She used to like her and even confessed her feelings for her on her birthday when they went to party in her new bungalow they even kissed each other but after that Priya told her that she is into guys but Pallavi said that she is fine with that and wanted them to stay as friends which both agreed to and then they met in the club and I think you know what happened after that ..."
"Don't talk about that day I wanna forget it and there is something which I didn't tell you ...... She gave me signals that's why I confessed little did I know that she was just making her guy jealous and I felt that she was telling the truth...." I could feel that she was broken.
"Hey let's not disrupt our night because of someone else okay" I tried to cheer them.
Suddenly my phone vibrated and I looked and saw Aditya was calling.

"Hi baby" he said in a cheerful tone.
"Hey I am talking to my mom right now...I will talk to you later I am busy" I said in a monotone and cut the call.

I looked up and saw all the 3 starring at me.
"What"
"Have some respect for him yaar he loves you alot" Muskan said.
Saumya laughed "even you know that she doesn't don't act as if its new to you"
Pallavi looked at them with a confused eyes trying to understand what's going on.
Saumya saw that and told " Aditya is her friend who is mad in love with her but she doesn't even like him at all god knows why does she even hangout with him"

Yup guys my relationship was a secret from them they didn't know that I was in a relation with him.

"You know he isn't my type"
"What he is everything that you wanted in a guy who is a submissive, caring, loving,......" Saumya said.

"I know but he is just not the one" I said looking down.

"You like submissive guys " I looked up to see who asked.

Saw Pallavi looking at me.
"Yup"

"She is a fucking wants to have an upper hand Everytime" Muskan said.

" Shut up bitch" I shouted laughing.

"N yup that's y I usually don't get into a relationship and above that I don't even want to go physical with anyone but that's one of the things which people tend to..." Muskan stopping me and said.
"How much we know him, he will never force himself on you till you don't make a move"
I knew what she was telling is the truth but I didn't want to accept it.
"Might be he doesn't treat her the way she wants ... Plus you have such a nice masculine figure you will get anyone you want. If I would have been there at his place I would have taken you to the places where you wanna be and be with you through your highs and lows and make love to you in the right way" I was shocked to hear her reply. No one in my life was so straight forward not only me I could see Saumya and Muskan also startled by her answer.

Her words felt so correct .... I imagined her coming with me to my matches then going for adventures then making her cum for me whole night..

Wow I loved it in my imagination also.

Pervert thoughts but I can't help it

She continued "But I know everyone does not even support this talking like this..."I could feel dejection in her voice.
"She supports LGBT group and even opposes people to who talk bad about it" Saumya replied.

Yup I do support them but I didn't tell anyone that I am a lesbian.

My phone vibrated and saw that Ruby Rose posted something on Instagram and opened Instagram to see the post.

"You like her" Pallavi asked.
"Big fan" she smiled.
"Her girlfriend is pretty hot" she said.
"Fucking hot"I replied.

We starred at each other for sometime and then Muskan spoke up"Damn these boys are so fucking egoistic" she scoffed after seeing some messages from her boyfriend.
I laughed at her
"If you don't tame them from before this is what happens" I replied.
"Of course who will know this better than you " I bowed down acting as if someone praised me.

"What do think about this" Muskan asked Pallavi.
We all looked at her, waiting for a reply.
Pallavi was about to answer only Saumya spoke up "she likes being controlled"
I couldn't control the smirk on my face and could see her hiding her embarrassment.

"Everyone doesn't like to dominate" I spoke up and looked at her.

"Its the first time Aditi is gelling up to a new person so well" Muskan told.
"Even me I usually don't talk much to new people" Pallavi replied.

Suddenly Muskan's phone vibrated.
She picked the call up "Yes aunty we are just roaming in compound we will be in there is 10 minutes"
She kept the call.
"Let's go Guys, I need to sleep fast I have to go for workout also"
"So you work out everyday"Pallavi asked.
"Nah" I said.
"This bitch is lucky even after eating so much I don't know how she maintains this body and her abs also I am so fucking jealous" Muskan scoffed cause she had a big round belly which looked like as if she is 5 months pregnant.

"Can I see them" she asked.
I pulled out my T-shirt and just sat in my sports bra.
She moved forward to touch it and just before touching she looked at me I nodded.
As she touched I could feel my whole body was shaking I had goosebumps all over. She noticed that and looked down but I saw her smirking as she continued to feel it.

 She noticed that and looked down but I saw her smirking as she continued to feel it