Chapter 3: A New Sensai.

On a Bright day, Heizo, Kai, and I were walking to school until we were stopped by some buy wairing a bandana, and for some reason, He started dancing and rapping.

???: Prepare yourself for a selfful beating, Don't run or cry or you'll be screaming. 

Then he just let out some kind of warrior's yell. We all just looked at him puzzled

???: Ya know my force, of course, from the source! No remorse from me, the one and only Killer Bee whach and learn, feel the burn, testify as I take on Ashil, Heizo and Kai!

He ran towards us as such speed, Heizo, Kai and I were prepared. Kai threw a kunai at him, as this 'Killer Bee' person would evade it, as we knew, thats when I got close to him and jabbed his neck, forcing him to colapse, being that was his pressure point. But before he could hit the ground, Heizo threw him into the nearest tree and Kai pinned him to it with about 10 kunais.

Killer Bee: Yo! Hey! Ho! Ya know my power, make ya wanna cower, every hour Eight Tails, Killer Bee to the Third degree, the next prize is a guy with funky eyes Kai Uchiha I wouldn't wanna be ya! Powerful gaze with eyes pich black Dark fate drives him like a maniac But you mess with the Bee, and He'll sing ya right back.

Kai: HM! What!

Killer Bee disapeared from the tree that he was pinned to and gave Kai an amazing yet trumendus roundhouse kick to the head, as he flew into the air and landed on the ground pretty hard.

Ashil: Kai!!

Killer Bee: Yo! Hey! Ho!

I turned my head very quickly in anger and frustration, as he began to rap once more.

Killer Bee: Ya know my swords, my awards, hittin' chords Eight Tails Style from the hills to the fjords Now a Seven Bladesman who's a Blonde Haired dude, he's pretty cocky. His name Is Ashil Hyuga Unlimited chakra's the claim of this beast He grinds down lives like a walk in the park But we'll just see who's your patriarch!

He dashed towards me attempting to punch me, as I jumped out of the way just in time. I had done a summersault in the air and throw a kunai lightning fast, but it was as if he knew my next move. When I threw my Kunai, he was gone. I then heard a laugh from behind me.

Killer Bee: No no, A little something like.. THIS!!

He punched me in my back, then I had yelled in pain. He jumped over me then being in front as he kicked me farther away.

Ashil: N-nnn

Killer Bee looked at Heizo next.

Killer Bee: You know my name , know my fame, don't be lame! Eight Tails thats me, da rappin' Killer Bee A Tailed Beast resides, thats my hide! Makin' beats and rhymes and I'm makin' 'em live It's what a Jinchuriki needs to survive battle after battle up here in the bee hive.

Heizo: One fight comin' up, and it could get rocky! A talkey jockey, Killer Bee! His Eight-Tails is a major component Right from the top he's a worthy opponent But the nothin' of a victory is not a contradictory! 

Killer Bee: Win after win is the way it's done!

Heizo: When I'm through, You'll wish we never met, son!

Me and Kai just looked at Heizo, as if we never knew him. Yes he was actually rapping!

Killer Bee: Good! Very good!

Heizo dashed over at Killer Bee, hoping to turn the tables which he did! Killer Bee had attempted to punch him which Heizo intended on, so he jumped over Killer Bee grabbing the arm that he threw, and the outcome would be Heizo throwing Killer Bee Over head and onto the ground .

Killer Bee: Yo! Hey!-

Heizo Jabbed Killer Bee directly in the center of his chest as Killer Bee would then be knocked out.

Heizo: Ho..

Me and Kai got up and ran over to Heizo.

Ashil: Nice one!

Kai: Yeah bro that was epic!

Heizo: It was nothing.

Ashil: Dude! Are you kidding?! Someone with that much power could have killed us!

Kai: Yeah man That was amazing!

Heizo: Lets just get going, it's bad enough were already late.

We all went to school, and were getting yelled by our teacher for being late then she saw how we were all banged up, and asked us what happened. We didn't answer.

Teacher: Okay class we will be assigning teams.

She asigned everyone teams next was my team.

Teacher: Ashil, Haizo and Kai

We all looked up

Teacher: You are team A.

We were all excited to be on the same team, then we started to laugh.

Teacher: I want to personaly introduce your new sensai.

All Three: New what?

Teacher: A sensai, somone who trains you and looks after you.

Sounded stupid to me and Kai, but Heizo seemed like he already knew about it.

About 3 hours later

Teacher: Boys this is your new sensai.

We slowly scanned him from the waist up.

Ashil: Damnit..

Kai: What?..

Heizo: You got to be kidding me..

The person who was our sensai was-

Killer Bee: Yo!

Killer Bee!

Ashil: There must be some mistake! This guy tried to kill us!

Kai: I have a head ache because of him!

Heizo: He was testing us, testing our moves, our streangths.. Even our weaknesses. Am I right?

Killer Bee: Yes the only way I can train you is buy learning your weaknesses, attacks, and defences. 

He then smiled about what he said, then took out a book and started writing. We were all puzzled. I can't beleive we have a Jinchuriki rapper as our sensai. Sigh can't get any better than this...