B2C6

a year ago.

"so, are we going or not? you're not replying to my messages." jungkook frankly said.

"I'm tired jungkook and we can't be seen together. you have your reputation and I have mine too. I respect yours so please respect mine too." lisa explained to him and left.

she was right but jungkook was dumbfounded. he felt like he was being refused and jungkook doesn't like to feel being neglected.

but little did he know a pair of eyes were watching them behind their backs, he smirked.

"wait and you'll see, manoban."

and so it happened. jungkookwas summoned on the last floor, without the knowledge of his bandmates. and here he was, ears ringing to the constant shouting of someone whom he cannot fathom why is he so angry.

"jungkook! answer me, what were you even thinking?" a manager- rather a part of the board-whom he didn't know yet he was familiar with is raging with anger. he goes by the name lee seung ji, as what they say. pfft.

a brief background of lee seung ji being a part of the board of the entertainment not for so long, had always find the emerging boy group a disgrace to the company, since the girl group he was all fond to- disbanded, unfortunately. and from now on, has loads of hatred towards the boys, especially jungkook for an unreasonable reason.

"what is the matter, sajangnim?" he asked non-chalantly.

"you ask me what's the matter? what i saw is what matters." seung ji shouted back.

all bang shi hyuk can do is sigh. neither him can help the young boy since one of the board saw him with a dancer, inside the company.

"i don't get it, what's wrong with being in a relationship with a dancer? it's  not like you were forbidden to be with your wife." jungkook hissed. he was too pissed off. bang shi hyuk didn't meddle with their careers outside of showbiz as long as they were careful, plus, he trusts the boys with all his heart.

"jungkook, calm down." hyuk tried to calm the latter who is fuming.

"ani, hyung. it's not like it's right to meddle with my life outside the band. it's my choices afterall." he explained to his manager.

"shut up, jungkook. your group is far more feisty than i thought, knowing that you, have an affair going on with a mere dancer in the company. how low of you." seung ji scolded him and jungkook could roll his eyes. his ears were ringing from all the nonsense seung ji's mouth has been spurting.

"don't drag my bandmates in this. if there is someone to blame, that's me." he was filled with anger, to the point he was shaking and his voice became darker and darker. "i know your hatred towards us, and i know that you won't put your plan to a halt on destroying us, even though we continually bring money to the company who pays and feeds your ass off. so destroy me instead." jungkook firmly suggests bringing a smirk on seung ji's face. how pathetic, young one. he thought.

"jungkook, just say you're sorry and leave lisa alone. you don't have to do this." bang si hyuk told the young one.

"no, hyung." bang si hyuk was like a brother to him, to the most of them.

"oh- the foreigner eh? who would've thought you're into foreigners, hmm?" he exhaled a tight, nerve-wracking, laugh which pissed jungkook even more.

"don't you dare lay a finger on her, sir." he said the last words with force.

"jungkook, please. take a deep breathe." bang si hyuk, a pillar of motivation, jungkook's only hope before punching this perverted old man, he followed what he had said.

"oh no, jeon, i won't. i won't lay a finger on her, who cares about that stupid dancer?" he scoffed. " i wont bring your bandmates into your stupidity too." jungkook eyed him.

"in one condition." oh right. of course there's a condition.

"things will turn around. this, too, will be released on sns." he plainly suggested.

"what the fuck?

"aren't you going overboard seung ji-ah?" bang si hyuk is worried.

"i don't. your talent clearly told me to destroy him instead. i would have all the pleasure if you may ask." he proceeded then to his plan.

"it's simple, we will blur the pictures of your girl, for her sake. but then you will release a statement that she was a sasaeng. simple, right?"

oh boy, don't you consider the consequences?

of course he would make a pathetic plan like this, pretend to defend jungkook in front of the board, the board will sympathize him, release a statement, fans will protect him, though lisa would, without a doubt, hate him, with all her heart.

"so, what's your stand, jungkook? are you willing to do this? or your girl will get all the backlash-"

"shut up and release the statement already.

it's the end for the both of them, he just knew.