n I n e t E e N

Henry was wearing a grey hoodie, a baggy t-shirt and dark blue jeans.
On the other hand, Joey had a black blazer, a red tie with dress pants and shoes.

Joey walked into the bathroom that Henry was in,
"Hey darlin' have you seen my hair tie-"

Joey noticed what Henry was wearing, Henry looked over and noticed his clothes also.
"I'm overdressed."
"I'm underdressed."

They looked at eachother for a bit and laughed.
"Are you going to a wedding or something?" Henry laughed while walking up and adjusting Joey's crooked tie.

Joey scratched the back of his head while laughing.
"Are you going to sleep?"
They continued laughing for a bit. Joey fixed his hair.

"So, we're going like this?"

Henry looked over, "Hm, Change the pants."

"Fun fact, they were 50% off."

Henry's hair had a light red, "I'd like them if they were 100% off."

"Henry, they can't give things away for free."

"I wasn't meaning tha-"

"They would be bankrupt by how if they did."

Henry face palmed and laughed.
"Let's go."

They had made their way to the car, Joey sat in the driver's seat while Henry was in the passenger seat.

Joey started the car and began driving. It would take around 40 minutes to arrive, Joey picked this place on purpose cause he knows Henry loves car rides.

Henry had his headphones on, he was listening to some music whole looking out the window.

Sketchie peeked up from the backseat and poked Henry's headphones.

Henry slowly turned around and took them off.
"Hi Henry. "

Henry's eyes went wide. "Joey I forgot we had a kid." He mumbled the sentence.

Joey laughed, "How long have you been there Sketchie?"

"Since yesterday, Uncle Sammy locked me in here. He called me a demon."

Henry sighed, "Sammy.."

Sketchie sat back down, he grabbed her hair clip and put it on her chest, her hands making circles.

She put it back, looked out the window and smiled.

((So me and my friend came up with this thing that Sketchie can break the 4th wall and knows she's a character. We gave her the time stone as a joke and now she has it. I'm a Marvel fan ok-